- Collaborative problem - solver, who identifies, evaluates and recommends solutions that enable efficiency in business processes and support the organization in achieving its goals.
- Excel in data collection and management, user administration, requirements gathering and translating complex processes into clear understandable action items.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Hardware: Cisco 1700, 2600 and 2811 Routers; Cisco Catalyst 3500 Switches
Software: CISCO Unified Call Manager v10.5; CISCO Prime Collaboration 11.6; CISCO VoIP; CISCO Unity Voicemail v10.5; CISCO WEBEx v30.9; CISCO Emergency Responders; CISCO Meeting Place; NICE Call Recording; Unimax 2nd Nature; Nortel PBX; Citrix; VPN; Windows 2010; ServiceNow; Remedy; IBM System Architect 11.4; MS SharePoint 2007 / 2010 MOSS; MS Office 2013; MS Skype for Business 2015; Symphony Instant Messaging.
Protocols: TCP / IP, BGP, OSPF, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, FTP
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Actively provide concurrent team support to the Baltimore Pratt headquarter office and Owings Mills campus sites.
- Process and support approximately 1100+ telephony Moves, Adds, Changes (MACs) across corporate and campus sites on a monthly basis.
- Recognized by senior management for positive performance rating.
- Work with managing leadership to prioritize business and information requirements for special building move projects.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, applicable training and overall guidance for 6 consultants resulting in proficiency in processing team related tasks.
- Utilize PBX commands to extract, compile, track and analyze data to generate monthly reports for senior management in the finance department.
- Create, modify and delete CTI Route Points utilizing Cisco CUCM.
- Provision Cisco 7965, 9971 and 8831 VoIP phones utilizing CISCO Unified Call Manager; verify phone feature activations and demonstrate basic functionality of the phone to users.
- Utilize NICE Perform to trace, identify and analyze recorded call information.
- Proficient in CISCO Unity Voicemail system in generating various reports, voicemail administration and creating and implementing site specific call routing sequences.
- Work with team members in CISCO WEBEx software migration and demonstrate basic WEBEx functionality to users.
- Provide support and troubleshooting efforts for AV/VTC conference room telephony equipment.
- Review and respond to customer phone requests and troubleshooting issues via general mailbox, ServiceNow ticketing system and collaborative efforts with Help Desk for research and resolution of trouble tickets.
- Recognized by project manager and FAA senior management for developing electronic workflows and real-time user polling via SharePoint that reduced user access approval time 70%.
- Migrated 4K+ documents and 900+ user permissions to updated SharePoint platform that decreased navigation layers 60% for easier accessibility for users.
- Performed internal auditing of FAA’s prime contract that resulted in program passing 3rd party audit and receiving ISO 9001 compliance certification.
- Decommissioned 2.8K legacy network hardware items for branch office migration and installed 3.5K Cisco 2811 routers and Cisco Catalyst switches within 18 months.
- Recognized by management for installing and encrypting 2,800 routers in an 18 month period.