- Process improvement initiatives - Design, Plan, and Implementation Certified PMP through Project Management Institute
- Program governance design
- Continuous improvement process
- Business process documentation: Maps, SOPs, Metrics, Balance Scorecards, root cause analysis, etc.
- Purchasing / Sourcing project initiative to reduce both direct and indirect spend
- Strategic and tactical level initiatives
- Contract management
- S&OP process
- Design of experiment and prototyping
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- SQL (Management Studio)
- Sales Force
- Visual Basic programming
- Java programming
- Microsoft Word
Confidential - Dulles, VA
Sr. Business Transformation Manager
- Conducted RPA (Robotics Process Automation) Sourcing event with Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion, and Blue Prism.
- Project Managed RPA implementation: initial contract and prototype design.
- Developed / Designed more structured approach to business transformation initiatives, through standardized process and documentation.
- Drove an end-to-end process improvement approach and documentation
- Assisted IT Agile projects with more detailed business process understanding and documentation.
- Educated internal ‘Customer and Vendors’ with existing process steps to coordinate more efficient process implementations.
- Inserted some Project Management Institute (PMI) standards for project initiation, planning, execution and close.
- Initiated use of Microsoft Project and Visio as standard business transformation tools.
- Learned Jira for Project Management coordination with IT departments.
Confidential - Pittsburgh PA
Business Process Engineer
- Developed process improvement department for organization. Includes partnering with existing departments; identifying cross-departmental gaps, to standardize and streamline process improvement and project management structure.
- Developed and implemented Benefit Adjustment process for ASP Application Service Provider, customers; providing more accurate, detailed, and transparent reporting: HW535
- Designed, implemented and managed projects for process improvement in QC Benefits Coding
- Worked with National Sales, Sales Support, Benefit Coding, and Quality to process map details of existing process for root cause analysis
Confidential - Bridgeville, PA
President / Consultant
- Designed, Trained and implemented Retail sourcing process resulting in $44 Million in annualized indirect spend savings.
- Created temporary MS Excel database tool identifying gaps in organizations existing systems: NAI, JDE and MS Access; contributing to $6 Million in Real Estate savings.
- Created work-around documentation to instruct end users’ on SAP short-term corrective procedures to be used until permanent fix to ERP system is created at an Army Depot for the DoD.
- Identified change-over improvement opportunity as an ingredient for business process improvement analysis in a plastics manufacturing organization.
- Performed business process improvement analysis for Oil & Gas company; process mapped 5 field locations on one MS Visio wall mounted print-out, to standardize operations.
- Developed a Program / Project process structure template using Microsoft applications based on PMI PMBOK standard combined with implementation experience.
- Authored multiple management documents including: Balanced score cards, SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), Process mapping, Gap identification, Takt time engineering, Cell manufacturing design, Meeting agenda’s and controls, Action Item documentation with Pareto Charts, RFQ, RFI, RFB, and Vendor Contract redesign.
Confidential - Minnetonka, MN
Senior Project Manager
- Implemented Excel tool for identifying root cause of lower production; efforts resulted in cost and time savings and expedited problem resolution process.
- Increased rig crew schedule from 63% to 100% through analysis and redesign of organization structure.
- Captured $25M annualized savings on $10M plan for Project Pioneer Trinidad; contributed to project maintenance compressor up-time increase from 91% to 94.5%.
- Returned $4M annualized savings on 12-week / $800K Range Resource Project.
- Designed numerous process improvements, including better problem solving tools to identify more effective time allocation for lease operators and enhanced metric tracking reports.
- Created and implemented new Work Center Management System for client, including planning, scheduling, and reporting; promoted rapid process buy-in with managers, supervisors, and lease operators.
- Conceived, designed, and deployed new Time-on-Tool Study for Oil Refinery division.