- He has spent 10 years consulting and 15 years as an Accountant and Financial Analyst.
- He has industry experience includes: consumer products, aerospace, hospitality, banking, foodservice, and manufacturing.
- He is articulate, professional, and has persuasive communication skills.
- He can clearly interact with clients, colleagues, vendors, and partners of all backgrounds and cultures.
- He has a proven ability to adapt to emerging technologies and create smart, cost - effective, user-friendly solutions.
- He works to mentor junior consultants and educate clients to be successful.
Project Manager, Team Lead
- As PM managed multiple projects with an average of 15% to 20% in add-on work
- Proficient in Planning and Essbase application builds
- Essbase application tuning and optimization
- Application migrations
- Hyperion Forms, Business Rules, Calc Scripts, Load Rules and Task Lists FDMEE
- Performed and led SIT and UAT Sessions
- Developed training plans based on custom application builds
- Trained users on developed applications
- Streamlined currency exchange process by adding multiple currencies to reporting applications to have one point of data entry and minimal data movement.
- Converted Hospital client from Budget change model to a quarterly rolling forecast process resulting in consistent reporting
- Converted client to rolling forecasts to accommodate reporting functions and fiscal year reporting periods,
- Led forecast process for cross functional reporting of product lines at Aerospace client to eliminate need for additional work at reporting and budget.
- Coordinated forecast and budget builds with global teams on several continents
- Led offshore teams with reductions in rework and accelerated development of objects.
- Created and delivered customized training for clients
- Implemented streamlined process along with application build
- Improved month end close by three days by implementing standardized processes across divisions
- Led a team that developed and implemented Hyperion Essbase Applications, a comprehensive financial application for budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Trained users on apps
- Financial analyst responsible for Hyperion Applications, Essbase, Planning, Reports, & Analyzer.
- Managed upgrade to Planning 9.2 including project management of time and expenses.
- Liaison for the account department and IT with issues concerning Hyperion Application development. Responsible for training staff on Hyperion Products
- Developed FP&A Training classes and documentation
- Managed the development and implementation of an Hyperion Essbase and Analyzer Reporting
- Led upgrade to Essbase System 9.
- Managed a team which was responsible for identifying and resolving all Hyperion-related issues and troubleshooting
- Created Monthly month end reporting package.
- Automated several financial packages.
- Rollup point for reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Administered $50M Expense Budget across Technology Services.
- Assistant Hyperion Administrator responsible for Validation of SAP Extracts to Hyperion Enterprise
- Trained users on Hyperion Enterprise platform
- Essbase outline tuning reducing calc time from thirty minutes to three.
- Trained end users on Essbase Excel Add-ins and spreadsheet reporting.
- Key contact for Aerospace Services Hyperion Enterprise implementation team.
- Shared best practices within Aerospace Equipment Systems Finance.
- Assisted other Confidential sites with Essbase troubleshooting and outline tuning.
- Monitored $1.4B Defense Dept Budget.
- Reviewed average of 550 reconciliations monthly.
- Provided joint supervision of 15 accounting clerks including mentoring and training.
- Developed invoicing and aging system for Miscellaneous Airline Charges. Billed $240,000 annually while reducing aging $150,000 annually.
- Developed standard format of metric reporting within Travel Reconciliations Unit. Resulted in 60% accuracy improvement in reporting.