- Information Technology (IT) Professional with over 30 years of industry experience. Performed numerous roles, Senior level project manager with extensive information - technology experience in the financial and banking industry .
- Information System Technical Manager responsible for supervising and overseeing a team of IT professionals. As a project manager delivered projects on multiple platforms for Applications, Operations, and Technical project.
- Had the opportunity to manage diverse multiple projects. Concurrent projects with high complexity. Equally strong in application and infrastructure projects. Managed full life cycle project experience from initiation to delivery.
Languages: COBOL, JCL, PROC, Assembler, REXX
Software/Tools: IBM Utilites, IEBCOPY, IEBGENER, DATA-Expert, FILE-AID, ISPF, TSOChangePoint, ENDEVOR, Harvest, Sharepoint, FTP, SFTP, Conect-Direct, FED-Line, LOTUS Notes database, WINGS Time tracker, FCL Fax Control Language, SCI Stacker Control Instruction, PEGASystem, CANDE, MARC, DEPCON, VisionContent Reports in COLD
Databases: SQL server, ISAM, VSAM, GDG
Operating Systems: Windows, VMWare, IBM based platforms (IE OS/360, szOS, MVS, CICS) UNISYS V-Seris MCP/VS, A-Series ClearPath Enterprise
Information System Technical Manager
- Lead a team of professional resources that supported national check processing using the Unisys Check Processing system. Prioritized and planned projects, upgrades, enhancements, and supported day to day 24x7 Image Item Capture, extract, and image storage and retrieval
- Contributing member and technical lead advisor of the steering committee for the project to move software support of check processing to a third-party vendor.
- Recommended and managed the conversion of seven years of check images from an obsolete system to the company’s standard image archive. Improved client experience by removing an extra system.
- Installed and maintained Check Fraud detection system that reduced fraudulent check cashing and saved over two million dollars the first year
Information System Project Leader - PMO
- Led the corporate-wide deployment of RICOH MPS (Managed Print Services) printing, faxing and copying. Personally, directed all system software and hardware upgrades and audits that resulted in full and timely compliance with no interruption of service.
- Led the seamless integration of item processing systems of other acquired financial institutions, including Imperial Bank, Metro Bank, LaSalle Bank, Hibernia, and Sterling Bank. These multimillion dollar banks were all converted within specified time and cost requirements without missing any posting SLA’s.
- Successfully lead the project to replace on-site batch Faxing server farm to a vendor supported hardware and software solution
- Coordinated and lead the conception and feasibility study to build and utilize a cloud environment for software products throughout the company
- Managed the conversion of a Check Processing System from a Unisys V-series to a more advanced and expandable LIBRA system with no disruption in service
- Led the installation of Active Directory and DNS upgrade and decommission of the Novell Network
- Converted companywide printing, copying, and faxing to one distributed system including departmental charged back controls.
- Led the conversion to Voice over IP phone solution corporate wide.
- Multimillion dollar Check Image Exchange program: achieved revenue and cost reduction goals through overall technical leadership of the build/enhance/deploy of multiple existing and new systems in Transaction Processing
- Utilized MS Project to Mange projects, software team, and hardware team to insure budget/expenses and time to project close out.
Information System Application Engineer
- Solution architect and technical analyst for migration of and decommission capture of items from IBM CPS to Unisys ICPS
- Installed and supported Research and Adjustments PEGATrace IBM Mainframe solution
- Modified and installed Signature Verification on-line system SQN
- Supported FileNet for work flow and enterprise-wide workflow for Commercial Loans
- Installed and supported CaseVue Purity image retrieval platform
- Provided support of the home grown FMP(Ford Motor Payroll) COBOL Batch system and FMV(Ford Motor Vehicle) COBOL batch and print system
- Managed the inception and support of the Unisys Work Flow INFOIMAGE product. This project converted a manual process to an automated document scanning work flow and store system
- Created and modified sort patterns for check processing by converting project requirements into code
- Supported converting Unisys check processing to IBM Check Processing