Project Manager with over 9 years of experience managing Change Management and Staff - Augmentation projects in Banking, Telecom and IT domains. PMP & P3O Certified Practitioner aiming to leverage considerable experience and efficiency expertise into your project manager role.
Expert in: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint); Knowledge of Adobe and Visio
Working Knowledge of: MS SharePoint, CA Clarity
Associate Project Manager
- Day to day management of multiple internal medium-complexity Change Management Projects on a Global Services Platform Program based out of UK.
- Accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery of business & IT aspects of Project.
- Responsible for delivering Programs & Projects as per defined Confidential framework.
- Responsible for quality of delivery realizing benefits outlines in Project Business Case.
Senior Analyst - IT Project Portfolio Management (Project Management)
- Drive prompt and proper initiation process of projects according to Confidential project management methodology (eprops).
- Drive prompt and proper closure of projects.
- Drive data quality as prerequisite for accurate decision making and forecasting.
- Drive good project steering practice and decision making.
- Work with Project Area Managers together to manage KPIs, project delivery precision and work on improvements.
Associate Consultant (Project Management)
- Prepare weekly tracker for projects in the portfolio with project information including data on funding, burn and invoiced amounts.
- Tracking of weekly MSR and reporting of issues and risks.
- Managed and submitted the Financial Work Bench (FWB)/PMW
- Running WIP reports. Authenticating Bill and cost rates in WIP reports for each Project (both labor and expenses)
- Invoice tracking and Invoicing support on all the Projects,
- Administered Oracle invoices and reconciliation with the client