- Revenue Cycle
- Software Maintenance Budget
- Application/UAT Testing
- SOW/SLA Review
- Six Sigma & ITIL v2011
- HL7/EDI Formats
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Project, Lync, Power point, Access, Visio, SharePoint, SAP, Great Plains Dynamics, People Soft, Siebel 8.1, Global Meet, Ultra Edits, UNIX, RT Tools, Request Builder, Edifecs, EDI and ANSI X12.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Project Management Sr. Specialist
- Serves as a departmental functional resource to client, development management and staff in all matters related to the financial portions of Third - Party Management.
- Interfaces with business, operational, and vendor teams to identify strategies to meet the contractual requirements.
- Identify trends in spending and potential impacts to business units.
- Project Lead as departmental resource for interactions with Sourcing & Procurement.
- Validate business documentation such as proposals, contracts and vendor quotes as required to ensure financial accuracy.
- Negotiated price and changes to contract with 3rd Party vendors.
- Acts as single point of contact and escalation for vendors and coordinates issue resolution between the business, IT, and vendor.
- Serves as primary departmental functional financial representative in operational reviews as needed for software and hardware maintenance and license budget.
- Ensures Risk Analysis with Business Impact and support is provided in onboarding process of new Third-Parties.
- Provides input as required during Third-Party contract/SOW/SLA reviews.
- Accountable for the accuracy, clarity, timeliness, and overall quality of financial reporting documentation.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Operations Project Manager
- Implementation of agreed Kronos Analytics scheduling and productivity standards across the organization.
- Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
- Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for Kronos Analytics project.
- Ensure project execution within defined budget and timelines.
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are being met from various other departments.
- Identify and log any risk and issues to the project.
- Communicated status update, issue and risks on a bi-weekly basis to senior leadership.
- Address any concerns of project team and management in professional and confident manner.
Confidential, Hermitage, TN
ITS Business Operations Project Management
- Liaison with managers to ensure that their budgets are correctly reported in client reports, compile information and results from different sources and systems, identify the key metrics, benchmarks, and build reports to serve the purpose of business.
- Design, develop & enhance the management report and validate it to make sure that it meets the business requirement.
- Provide technical support to US Business operations team in terms of business Reporting and Analysis.
- Prepare and interprets periodic reports to management accurately and on a timely basis.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Project Management/Business Analyst
- Gathers and evaluate business requirements from clients, internal users and other sources to create detailed specifications.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Managers, Directors, and Business Partners.
- Assist lead Project Manager with setting timelines for ICD-10 Tier 1 & 2 applications.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, and milestones for level 1applications.
- Coordinate and assist with product testing and deployment of application.
- Perform financial and clinical d Confidential mapping and analysis.
- Manage and trained 7 Business Analyst on Tier 2 products and inventory calls.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Implementation Project Manager
- Conduct analysis to determine appropriate service requirements for new or existing clients.
- Managed project planning efforts to coordinate product configuration or adaptation to meet each client's needs.
- Provide schedule development, monitoring and reporting the status to the project team leadership members.
- Oversees accurate and timely installation and conversion of products through entire implementation cycle.
- Ensures successful 'hand-off' to appropriate departments for on-going support following implementation.
- Provide functional design guidance and post implementation testing internally and externally with the client.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Treasury Coordinator (Project Implementation)
- Monitored projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality.
- Managed issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary via standard project reporting methods.
- Worked with Application/Technical Support Team to ensure that the acceptable range for test results and performance gets communicated to the appropriate testing teams.
- Established and maintained working relationships across all relevant business units and partnering with the various Lines of Business and technology.
- Played a major role in performance management by providing personal feedback and supporting development plans.
- Developed and refined work instructions and job aids.
- Facilitate the upload of multiple bank, payroll, and benefits files daily.
- Promoted effective teamwork and managed resolution of issues.