- Maintained mission - critical information technology (IT) infrastructure that supports all Confidential transactions, and multiple commodity and bond markets data and analytics.
- Planning and timely upgrades ensured continuity of data transmission to world-wide customer base.
- Established and administered multi-location Cisco WebEx, Cisco Telepresence video, Cisco MeetingPlace audio and eFax capability.
- Managed the seamless transition and consolidation of IT and conferencing infrastructure for two corporate acquisitions.
- Owns the Confidential and multiple commodity and bond markets, providing market data and analytics to the world-wide community.
- Purchased Interactive Data Corporation in 2016.
- Responsible for the integration and administration of the corporate collaboration network, including the current video infrastructure and IT initiatives.
- Administered Cisco CUCM 11.0 and utility servers.
- Coordinated the planning and event execution of Cisco phone replacement of 1500 new phones.
- White glove executive IT / special project support.
- Working proficiency of Agile/Waterfall methodology, ServiceNow, HR On-Boarding, Windows10 and Cloud based / WEB Services.
- Able to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately. Strong attention to detail to learn and teach quickly.
Information Technology (IT) - Video Conferencing - Team Leadership - Customer Service - Project Management - Communication - Needs Assessment - Troubleshooting - Regulatory Compliance - Vendor Management - Inventory Management - Budgeting - - Client Relations - Quality Assurance - Business Continuity (DR) - Time Management - Ethics and Integrity - Change Management - Team Building and Leadership - Inventory Control
MANAGER, TECHNICAL PROJECTS
- Managed the global IT and video infrastructure, including the development of IT standards, purchasing, installation, troubleshooting, repair and proactive maintenance support for 9 sites and 120 nodes.
- Coordinated IT contingencies (Citrix) and technical responses supporting enterprise Business Continuity planning, testing and annual schedules which has included multiple real events.
- Internal technical subject matter expert on Cisco Webex product line, Cisco corporate audio conferencing (MeetingPlace) and Cisco instant messaging platform.
- Managed Corporate Cloud based fax platform (Efax) to ensure strict federal SEC regulatory compliance.
- Successfully executed multiple management directed special IT projects, including the design, procurement and supervision for building company-wide video conferencing capability; boardroom quality AV rooms (centralized AV control, video conferencing, voice, multimedia and computer share) - all built on-time and budget.
- Coordinated the technology, planning, SLA’s and event execution of all corporate Town Hall meetings and
- HR on-boarding video streaming meetings.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors and managed the relationships to ensure contractual requirements are met.
WINTEL SERVER MANAGER
- Directed six IT professionals, responsible for the day-to-day IT operations and maintenance activities for the corporate office and 9 satellite locations.
- Data synchronization between sites was critical.
- Built the network infrastructure, including: Windows 2000/2008/2012 , Active Directory and Cisco Instant
- Messaging platform.
- Oversee the day to day support of all production platforms to ensure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the network services and information.
- Working proficiency with SLA’s, Lotus Notes, VPN, Citrix, Exchange, Windows Desktops, RSA SecurIDAnti-Virus, Full Disk encryption, NetVault Backup, Oracle IProcurement, Cisco Teleconferencing and
- Cloud Based / WEB Services.
- Technical lead - Backup administrator (NetVault) to meet SOX compliance, including: advanced design/configuration using multiple OS environments for over 300 servers nightly.
MANAGER DESKTOP SUPPORT
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of end user devices, which included the configurationcustomization, implementation, testing and operational support.
- Apply best practices, procedures to lead and motivate a team of 9 Desktop Support Engineers consisting of 7 full time staff members here in the United States and in the United Kingdom.
- Two (2) additional supplemental contractors were used during large global projects that supported 2500 employees.
- Developed and managed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for incident resolution expectations.
- Proven knowledge of PC troubleshooting of Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC, Microsoft office applicationsBlackberry devices, iO' devices, corporate faxes and all local and network printers.
- Evaluated all new equipment, planned, organized and implemented procedures to replace or troubleshoot existing hardware and software.
- Oersee the support of Active Directory, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Managed the IT integration with newly owned parent company, including: network infrastructure builds and cabling.
- Managed budgets and expenditures, for all hardware and software licensing, recorded and tracked assets.
- Researched, evaluated and implemented new technologies in a production environment.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with peer departments and vendors.
- Managed Service Desk staff, including recruiting,, conducting performance reviews, making promotions and compensation decisions and administer performance improvement plans. Kept current with latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations.
- Provided bond market data and analytics.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Managed IT services for 250 employees: helpdesk, administration and systems migrations.
- Built helpdesk infrastructure, developed company standards, deployed 100 desktop applications.