- Over 6 years of Project Management experience and 3 Year of Business Analyst experience in IT, Healthcare & Finance.
- Strong experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Class Diagrams, Use Cases Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Experience in Business requirements gathering, Requirement elicitation techniques, Requirements prioritization, Requirement documentation and Requirement planning management.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC processes such as Iterative RUP, Agile, Spiral and Waterfall.
- Deep understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) aspects such as Feasibility Study, Planning, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experience in performing root level analysis and excellent analytical skills.
- Involved in generating Functional specification documents (FSD), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operate Acceptance Testing (OAT) and data modeling sessions.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Software: Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Visio. Programming Java, Visual Basic dot NET, C#, UML, HTML, PHP Intermediate level
Databases: Microsoft Sql Server 7.0, Sybase Sql server 11, MySQL Intermediate level
Other: Agile Scrum SDLC, Rational Rose. Rational Unified Process (RUP), DOORS 7.1
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro (QTP)
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managing resource team comprising of 4 Visual dotNet developers and 2 Oracle DBA’s for Adult protective services (APSNet) project.
- Generating and maintaining project plans, meeting notes, BRD & FRD pertaining to government regulations, social security laws and NYC demographics.
- Integrating APSNet with Financial management unit (Financial focus / Access focus) and third party service providers configuring public budget estimation over several NYC boroughs.
- Performing UAT, report generation, Share - point updates and daily logs for immediate HRA projects.
- Automating eforms, business risks and licenses through central management (Manhattan office) approval procedures.
- Leading the Adult protective services (APSNet) project for all NYC boroughs for Caseworkers, Managers and Directors.
- Leading the pilot and final implementation of Adult protective services (APSNet) project across Manhattan and Staten Island.
- Designing and documenting the Audit procedures for Adult protective services (APSNet) & Financial Focus projects.
IT Risk & Advisory Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed risk analysis, mitigation plans, status reports & client presentations to detail project mission and data process flow.
- Communicated extensively with the clients and different levels of management to identify requirements.
- Gathered requirements during inception phase, documenting and delivering IT functional specifications to support the financial analysis team.
- Assisted process modeling; conducting and participating in weekly meetings with senior system users to documented walkthroughs per EY standards and SOC reports.
- Created business reports using analytical tools, and administering policies/procedures related to system change requests.
- Derived and executed action plans, meeting deadlines and delivering standard reports to identify risks and issues to the management.
- Prioritized evidence collection requirements to track project status on the critical path.
- Participated in entire project lifecycle; adapting to changing project parameters and limitations as necessary.
- Documented system process walkthroughs; testing various change management, logical access and IT control work flows.
Assistant Operations manager
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Formulated daily/weekly sales, inventory & activity reports to monitor the onsite operations with supervisors comprising a 50 member sales force.
- Managed inventory cycles of five retail locations; maintained Master production schedule, Material requirement planning, and bills of material through Blackboard POS system.
- Analyzed critical business issues to support merchandise/marketing of products and recommending measures for sale design and deployment.
- Provided consultancy services over budgetary needs to determine product value over client operational units ensuring standard specifications increasing sales by 25% per quarter.
- Carried out marketing research to collect quality requirements and maintained inventory control around the Sodexo Product budget management.
- Responsible for creating daily client reports including forecast, pipeline management, budgeting and sales sheets on web Blackboard platform.
- Executed regression scripts, and created test metrics for weekly updates to team management for project budgeting using Excel.
- Prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors.
- Defined and introduced the project resources, key deliverables and project scoping; strategized specifications for the project roadmap.
- Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives with all stakeholders to define work breakdown structure & milestones.
- Designed and drafted Sybase database architecture support to restored corrupt databases through installation, configuration and upgrade.
- Documented technical designs and management specifications in UNIX environment to design resource credentialing system software.
- Participated in statement of work for vendor and created model of credential process using Visio and UML.
- Performed GAP analysis of business rules, system process flows, user administration, SOPs and WIs ensuring compliance requirements.
- Supported senior management to identify strategic goals; process for managing out-sourcing of development on budgets of over 30K for 2006.
- Recruited and managed software development project teams; used MS Project for planning, status reporting and monitoring progress.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and high level architectural diagrams using MS Visio.
- Prepared monthly status reports; interfaced with SMEs to prepare BPR documents for ongoing projects and conducted risk analysis to derive and execute action plans on time.
- Prioritized business and systems problems; analyzed legislation and conducted impact analysis for 2006 and 2007 year end.
- Supported system / LAN engineers in Sql Server and Windows; worked closely with developers to resolve testing defects and production issues.
- Worked with QA team to design test plans / test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT); bug tracking and reporting to reduce latency by 80%.
- Conducted UAT& wrote SQL queries for data manipulations in mapping business processes; track all corporate information through various data models; prioritized outstanding defects and system problems.
- Assisted in documentation related to Use Case Scenarios, Process Flow Diagrams, Flow Charts, PowerPoint Presentations, Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document, FRS, Traceability Matrices, and Test Scenarios.
- Analyzed the business problem using Object Oriented Analysis to communicate with the development team, technical lead and project managers in creating the progressive business draft for 6 quarters.