- Senior Technology Executive
- Technology Strategy Execution / Business IT Alignment / Team Building Leadership
- High-level Organizational Vision, Leadership Direction
- Visionary technology executive with a distinguished career driving innovation and improving operations through skillful IT leadership and planning. Proven ability to pioneer technical solutions that resolve long-standing issues and promote productivity, profitability and growth.
- Seasoned leader with proven expertise managing and developing high-performing, cross-functional teams while overseeing business and technology functions as well as risk management, contingency planning and infrastructure optimization. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Areas of Expertise:
Technology Organizational Leadership
Vendor Performance Management
Strategic Planning Decision Making
Change Risk Management
Innovative e-Commerce Solutions
Infrastructure Application Development
Finance Budget Administration
Cross-functional Team Leadership
Enterprise Project Planning Execution
Government Compliance Audit Preparation
Performance Analysis Improvement
Vice President, Technology Manager
- Advanced from Lead to VP role with responsibility for ensuring stability, security, and compliance for six lockbox processing data centers handling up to 200B in deposits and 45M in annual transactions.
- Apply metrics-based management approach to develop and implement long-range vision to drive innovation and integration across multiple systems and geographically dispersed data centers while controlling risk and managing change. Partner with C-level executives direct multidisciplinary technology and compliance teams in seamlessly executing all deliverables. Develop and control annual budget. Guide software development life cycle from concept through implementation, including project planning, requirements management, cross-functional team leadership and delivery of top-tier, enterprise solutions. Manage vendor performance.
- Earned reputation for outstanding partner relationships hand-picked by government clients to serve on point to lead strategy/standardization initiatives with JPMorgan Chase and US Bank.
- Spearheaded technology-driven process innovations that generated 350K in annual savings.
- Orchestrated comprehensive reimagining of system infrastructure support processes that maximized application stability, leading to 98.7 aggregate uptime.
- Cultivated corporate culture characterized by diligence, accuracy, and commitment to quality to engender positive transformation within intensely regulated environment, leading to no significant findings during up to six formal audits each year.
- Provided essential strategic leadership on 3M technology infrastructure/application upgrade to achieve completion in 14 months with zero impact to customers.
- Provided strategic and tactical leadership for award-winning, high-speed full-form image capture system 250 devices across 2 data centers to achieve 30 increase in performance throughput.
- Eliminated 1M in annual costs related to secure transportation of checks by integrating Check 21 image settlement process directly into the US Treasury's Electronic Clearing Gateway ECP .
Technical Project Manager / Consultant
- Contributed project governance and overarching business vision to drive integration of FleetBoston's Imagemark ATM platform into Bank of America's enterprise infrastructure.
- Partnered with decision makers from multiple client business channels on requirements definition and system design. Drove process/workflow development oversaw risk analysis and progress tracking while steering project execution. Managed budgets and allocated resources. Led integration test teams.
- Provided project/engagement strategy and led people, finances, technologies and processes to increase the impact and effectiveness of project deliverables.
- Directed multifaceted projects from planning through execution with a strong record of on-time, on-budget and on-target completion.
Held accountability for full project life cycle across multiple solution-development initiatives. Led system analysis, design, implementation and performance/productivity analysis. Effectively led teams within complex, highly matrixed environment. Acted as point of contact between engineers and customers resolved immediate and ongoing production issues.
- Secured new revenue through effective business development, including pilots for three strategic clients 1.4M and development of new banking solution 1.2M annually .
- Spearheaded business process reengineering project that yielded 68 reduction in labor hours and drove 1.1M in annual savings.
- Increased annual revenue by 400K including 100K in incremental revenue by leading conversion to Oracle ERP.
- Received multiple Excellence Awards for Outstanding Professional Initiative and Performance.
EDI Implementation Lead confidential
Training and Development: Project Management Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Quality Assurance TCP/IP HIPAA and others
Technical Proficiencies: Citrix, Windows Terminal Services, TCP/IP Skills Frame Relay, SNA/SNI, AS1, AS2, Secure FTP, HTTP, Dial PPP, Leased Line and VPN , ASP, ASP.Net, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, IBM JCL, VMware, Maximo, Perforce, Web Sphere, IMBL MQ, Orbograph, NCR, Opex and others experience in large-scale mid-range virtualized platform support.