- 15 years Project Management
- 5 years PMO Management
- 5 years experience leading a Project Management Office, establishing project management best practice, supervising and training Project Managers.
- More than 15 years project and program management experience, leading strategic initiatives from conception to delivery on time and within budget.
- Strong background in collaborative stakeholder management - identifying needs and resolving conflicts.
- Proven track record of process improvement and Confidential .
- Creative problem solver able to adapt to changing priorities and lead team to identify solutions to competing demands.
- PMO management
- Project Team Leader
- Strategic Management
- Project Standards
- Problem Solving
- Prioritisation/Resource Allocation
- Business Case Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Assessment
- Written & Verbal Communications
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Project (& Project Server)
- MA Visio
- MS Sharepoint
- Atlassian JIRA
- Access Data - Forensic Toolkit FTK
- Managed project to build and manage a city wide wireless infrastructure and hosting infrastructure for wireless applications
- Led the project requirements, scoping, definition & release schedule
- Directed contract negotiations with 3 main systems suppliers
- Established regular project meetings, reporting and controls to ensure complete project tracking
- Developed and implemented the first digital CCTV traffic enforcement application
- Managed project managers to deliver sub-projects and applications to run on wireless network
- Developed and implemented electronic Top-Ups for Pre-Pay - the ability to recharge a pre-paid mobile phone at any point of sales terminal or ATM
- Defined and agreed industry standards with other Confidential networks, Payment card processing providers, Banks & ATM providers and retail PoS system providers
- Defined and developed project scope, requirements, user experience and acceptance criteria
- Led coordination of industry wide awareness marketing campaign
- Defined & developed project objectives, scope, business case, project structure and acceptance criteria
- Led development of billing application and user acceptance testing
- Managed migration of 10M live customer records
- Managed all project activities; schedule, team meetings, issues & risks, status & progress reports, escalations as necessary.
- Managed acquisition contract negotiation schedule
- Defined the integration scope, timetable, project team and budget requirements for integration, worked with senior stakeholders to define and agree project success
- Led multi-national project team from 9 countries
- Implemented new systems, processes and procedures across acquired company
- Re-branded all customer 'touch-points'.
ConfidentialSenior Change & Program Manager
- Initiated full business process analysis and implemented process improvement changes to reduce wasted effort and costs
- Led transformation of department to focus on activities that delivered greater return on investment
- Defined portfolio of projects to deliver changes and established appropriate project governance structures
- Led project team to define, scope and deliver initiatives against overall plan
- Implemented new reporting suite and simplified dashboard to effectively report department activities
- Project and Program contract and interim management
Project Management Team (PMO) Manager
- Established Project Management Office function for the Westminster Parking Service
- Trained & mentored junior Project Managers and project team members, including a winner of the Confidential.
- Coached senior business managers in their role of enabling projects to deliver the business benefits.
Senior Change & Program Manager
- Worked at executive strategic level to deliver large pan-europe programmes, cost savings and change management for the organisation
- Led the operational side of the business; strategy, planning and product development