- A Project Manager with over 5+ years commercial experience in adapting and implementing Prince 2, ITIL, Agile and Scrum methodologies to practical settings to achieve the best standards in project management.
- Managed various projects worth over £3 million within IT, Education, Nonprofit and consultancy sectors.
- Managed change within CRM and stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively manages any changes to agreed dates, milestones and plans amongst stakeholders.
- Proactively manages risks and issues as they arise and removes any impediments that are blocking the team from delivering a fully tested system.
- Works with PMO & Programme Management to ensure coherent plans, actions, risks and issues and reports are published by the programme.
- Possess a wealth of client facing experience brings to the table attention to detail ensuring that the delivery of new products or services from the projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, time and budget.
- Successfully managed budget, monitored the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits, resolved risks and issues and initiated corrective actions are acted upon. I have successfully recruited individuals to the project delivery teams .
Projects: PMO, Infrastructure, ITIL, Business Process Reengineering, Training, New business wins and on - boarding of new clients, Requirements Gathering, Risk Management, project portfolio management, Full Software development for large projects using Waterfall, Scrum, Agile and RAD methodologies.
Project: Project Management, Project Planning, Estimating & scheduling, Budgeting
Management: Forecasting, Tracking Cost, Scope and Requirements Gathering, Project Feasibility studies, Project Planning, Project Definition Document, Communications, Project Scoping Risks and Issues Analysis, RACI charts, RAID Documentation, Risks Matrix, Project tracking and reporting, Project Scheduling, Work Breakdown Structures, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Office 2003 - 2010, Relationship & Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Team Management, Consulting, Client Management and support, Business Case, Problem Solving, Process Improvement Lessons learned, Team Motivation and Management, Requirement Management.
Strategic: Project Management, Business Case, Business Process Improvement, Management Information, ITIL v3 Service Management, SLA, KPI Specialise in IT, Consulting, Education and non-profit industry Sectors.
Project Manager / SVP Business Development Consultant
- Provision of project planning and status reporting using FM Navigator
- Manage software updates on project changes
- Monitor project communication is kept in one place to aid Project Manager.
- Establish business needs to promote the benefits of utilising a cloud based planning software platform - FM Navigator to manage short and long terms plans, goals and projects.
- Guide client and prospective buyers through how to utilise the software platform
Technical snapshot: Microsoft Office Professional (2003 - 2010), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook , MS Visio, MS Project , FM Navigator .
Independent Consultant / Project Manager
- Development of project management competency framework
- Tracking compliance of business consultants with corporate and program governance policies
- Manage the identification and implementation of process improvements in individual projects
- Work with programme manager to review governance framework for government funded projects
- Consult with SME local business by providing advice on relevant growth strategies in areas new business development, merger opportunities and business diversification.
- Assist local SMEs businesses to develop their business marketing model strategy
- Provide advice on how to challenge and test SME existing Business models viability within current markets and create new business models to identity targeted market sectors for future growth, sales and planning
- Consult with local authorities looking to work with local business under their “business enterprise growth initiatives” to stem lack of business economic activity in trouble areas
- Design bespoke business change, improvement and management programme covering areas such as policy, strategy and organisation development
- Devise bespoke marketing strategy for local SME businesses within targeted market sectors to test the viability of present marketing strategies and develop new ones
- Organise client meetings to establish their business needs both onsite and offsite by conducting their initial “business needs analysis”.
- Conduct market research, develop questionnaire and interpret results
- Designed a questionnaire that yielded 80% response rate within two weeks.
- Conducted field interviews in designated local service centres with 1% data collection error.
- Wrote a qualitative analysis of research results after thorough brainstorming with client and other external consultants, this led to the recommendations being approved and the new system being used to review to both existing and new sub-contractor contracts service level agreements (SLA) and sub-contracts producing over 20% in operational costs.
- Worcestershire LEP obtained a complete web based IT programme designed to make it easy for investors to make enquiries about the LEP local businesses using their centralised web site within the county to encourage inward investment, stimulate the local economy, identify projects for funding and promote Worcestershire as an exceptional place to work and prosper.
- To date Worcestershire LEP has seen a significant increase on web enquiries on local business by 25%
Technical snapshot: Programme management, Project planning (Microsoft Project), Project scheduling (Microsoft Visio), Negotiation & Persuasion, Organisation, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Microsoft Outlook, Cisco WebEx Conferencing, Microsoft Office Professional (2003 - 2010), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook , diary management.
Project Manager / Analyst
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders (solution developers, end users and 3rd party vendor experts) to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Support PMO Manager for all PMO deliverables and work products.
- Program Schedule Management - creation and maintenance of project plans
- coordination with stakeholders in gathering project status, build status reports and distribute as per the communication plan
- Coordinate program deliverables completion, status tracking.
- Coordinate program issues/risks related tasks ensuring up to-date tracking of issues and risks
- Resource Administration - on boarding, roll-off, travel schedules, time reporting, site admin.
- Facilitate quality reviews of deliverables, manage workshop logistics, participate in workshops and capture workshop minutes
- Organise client and project management virtual team meetings to meet delivery requirements time, cost and quality
Technical snapshot: PRINCE2 and SSADM Methodology, Microsoft Office Professional (2003 - 2010), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, Win XP, Win 7, SharePoint, project server.
Student Relationship / Project Team Manager
- Worked with marketing director to redesign new prospectus to reflect the range of new courses on offer in the Confidential and Confidential campuses, provided regular updates at monthly meetings to senior management on current student recruitment efforts within the team for future planned recruitment activities and student open days.
- Created awareness with youth communities, youth groups, and inter-faith groups by providing advice for entry into university and about our range of new courses, attended advisory sessions with Ealing Local authority to be the chosen and preferred college and university for undergraduate and postgraduate university programmes.
- Manage existing and new relationships with external stakeholders and colleges.
Technical snapshot: Microsoft Office Professional (2003 - 2010), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook , Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Windows XP, Win 7.