Dynamic results - driven Senior Project Management Professional with proven expertise in developing, managing, and delivering large and complex IT projects. Passionate about building high performance cross functional teams that deliver results within project scope, schedule, and budget parameters.
- Program /Project Management System Integration
- SDLC Team Building/Collaboration
- Client Management Vendor Management
- Contract Management Budgeting & Forecasting
- Change Management Risk Management
- Conflict Resolution Communication
Confidential, Framingham, MA
TECHNCAL DELIVERY MANAGER/ SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Project management responsibility for planning, tracking, and managing large strategic projects across the corporation.
- Delivered the File Transfer Solution Project (IBM MQFTE) as part of SOA Architecture foundation.
- Proactively managed the MDM Legacy Enablement to support the GMI Program.
- Delivered a high profile HR Training program (MDEP) to meet the needs of the corporation.
Confidential, Westwood, MA
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Program management responsibility for planning, tracking, and managing large strategic projects across the corporation.
- Successfully led cross functional teams in the delivery of numerous multi - million dollar software application projects ( CRM, Billing, Energy Supply, IVR Reengineering, GIS, Telecom, HR, ASP)
- Successfully delivered the $5M Confidential & Confidential IVR Re-Engineering project to in corporate natural voice recognition.
- Awarded Utilities sector project of the year by business partner Confidential & Confidential .
- Established credible relationship with internal project team members and Business Partner on all assigned projects.
- Proactively manage relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with scope, schedule, and cost objectives.
- Proactively managed client expectations through proper communication.
- Managed successful implementation of $6M Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Project (EBPP).
- Led internal and external resources to ensure project milestones were met.
- Managed external vendor relationship for all software services.
- Developed project budget and maintained cost control on all external resources.
- Conducted vendor meetings and developed product specification to support the mobile device solicitation.
- Managed projects to procure energy conservation resources from internal and external suppliers.
- Performed financial analysis based on customer load profiles and developed supporting reports for DPU cost recovery filings
- Performed historical cost studies to support development of corporate strategy.
- Managed external consultants supplying consulting expertise to support regulatory filings.
- Developed C/I database to collect cost and energy data to support cost recovery filings.
- Performed benchmarking study of competitor Confidential prices for Confidential Supply.
- Developed annual Confidential procurement budget and performed variance analysis.
- Developed short and long-term Confidential forecast for all fossil fuels used in the generation portfolio.
- Coordinate the planning, solicitation, and procurement of new utility resources for over $160 M in Commercial and Industrial energy conservation programs.
- Performed benefit/cost analysis for $56 M in annual expenditures on energy projects.
- Designed and administered DSM RFP s seeking energy projects from third party providers.
- Created a bid evaluation methodology which included both quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Performed strategic planning and developed pricing strategies for entire portfolio of energy conservation programs.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for performing operational and financial analysis on all major business functions for the parent Company and related subsidiaries.
- Performed operational analysis and recommended significant efficiency improvements within various industries including nuclear energy, oil and gas, real estate, and land development. Business functions examined included project management, cost and scheduling, budget control, risk management, and quality assurance.
- Wrote reports and made presentations to senior management describing recommended strategies for improving efficiency.