PMP - certified professional with twenty years experience in consulting, operations, process development,, sales and business development pertaining to telecommunications and information systems design and integration, documentation, logistics, and manufacturing. Played vital role in establishing program management best practices and procedures at Confidential, specifically in project planning, requirements development, schedule tracking, issue resolution and “go to market” implementation for achieving national program recognition.
Director, Project Management
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provide program and project management support services, general project management, and program level management of a national and a regional accreditation process. Special projects include developing the prerequisite academic requirements, developing a marketing web site, managing the project Sharepoint sites, and implementing an enterprise assessment support system.
- Successfully managed 2 strategic accreditation projects, an enterprise IT system project, and multiple smaller projects
- Using a collaborative and participatory leadership style, oversaw diverse teams of between 12 to 40 members from operations, academics, and the legal department to create new processes and procedures for program accreditation in a timely manner.
- Implemented a new enterprise assessment support system to support d Confidential collection and ensure project success.
- Produced several key self-study reports which received national approval, a significant in that only 36% of candidates receive national approval on the first attempt.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
- Provided consulting services to clients including project scope definition, acquiring capital funding, business requirement development, and management of projects.
Program and Project Manager
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Oversaw program level management of the capital development budget, process and business requirements.
- Special projects included developing processes to support new products and services; implementing enterprise product support systems.
- Grew FiOS TV line of business from 0 to 2M customers in 3 years
- Successfully Project Managed numerous projects totaling over $60M in value.
- Projects implemented include Equipment Retrieval Project (supporting the recovery of over $2B in customer premise equipment)
- Established initiative discovery & tracking process at Confidential Business providing executive team with control tool for prioritizing & managing projects in the Operation Support Systems (OSS) program
- Delivered 8 layered (interdependent systems) OSS software releases
- Successfully managed over 200 vendor & internal projects to completion
Associate Director of Sales and Business Development
Confidential, Clarksburg, MD
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales and marketing of the Confidential OSS product suite.
- Developing product requirements by documenting client requests, reviewing competing products, and applying subject matter expertise.
- Developing and presenting manager and executive level presentations throughout domestic and international markets.
- Worked as fraud expert, providing support to marketing, business development and sales team
- Designed product enhancements specific to making product marketable in Confidential place
Project Manager, Consultant
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- Project managing the creation and implementation of the fraud prevention department in the new Long Distance line of business.
- Lead the business requirements development for an enterprise wide billing system conversion.
- Project Manager (planned, designed, and implemented) the company’s Fraud Management program in this new line of business resulting annual savings.
- Consultant working as liaison between internal stakeholders & external vendor to deliver a enterprise wide billing system
- Directed multi-company project teams which includes vendors and industry partners.
- Position revenue acquisition by writing RFP responses for the sales and marketing groups.