- Collaborative technical leader and individual contributor delivering best - in-class solutions, annual cost reductions, improved throughput from 46 to 280 projects and increased ROI margins for projects.
- Project management professional with deep Agile, Rational Unified Process and waterfall methodologies experience
- Business Operations Manager who has delivered 35% to 46% profit margin on annual sales
- Engineering consultant delivering C-level sales presentations negotiating contract upscopes
- Drive methods and improvements from 46 to 280 projects per year while saving in headcount expenses
- Technical Project Manager who has managed offshore / third party vendors and production cost reductions
Program Management Consultant
- Develop and implement PMO framework structure as 3rd party consultant for $4BB retail organization
- Provide supply chain network (SCN) IT Infrastructure process changes yielding $1.2M Confidential savings.
- Improve third party Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics resulting in 46% completion increase.
- Implement IT Infrastructure operating model to improve delivery process from Service Level 1 sustaining to
- Service Level 2 collaborating and (future) Service Level 3 outsourcing.
- Provide strategic overview, design centralized / decentralized components and key processes, utline roles required, enact IT governance, and define measures of success.
- Mentor IT Leadership in driving, communicating, structuring and delivering critical programs/ projects.
Senior Project Manager Agile Consultant
- Short term consulting engagement with end - to-end project accountability for up to 3-4 concurrent $1-3MM projects.
- Delivered Dealer Management PMO initiative resulting in 50% participation improvement
- Managed off-shore code delivery team via agile process resulting in 34% improved employee satisfaction
- Delivered secure transmission operations for over 1000 daily and weekly shared service requests
- Enacted enforcement and execution of quality checkpoints and the formal sign-off of key project artifacts
Agile Project Manager Engineering Consultant
- 3rd party Development Manager for large scale Portal Application delivering improved user interface / experience (UI/UX)
- Agile coach responsible for overall application deliverables, code ownership, feature identification, daily scrum / stand - up, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Process improvement owner implementing Tivoli infrastructure for System Development Lifecyle customer entrance and exit criteria.
- Scrum leader responsible for estimate sizing, burn up velocity, production backlog and story wall.
- Defineprioritize and deliver hundreds of test cases for client schedule.
- Iteration sprint management utilizing CA Clarity to track resources and make accurate go/no-go decisions.
Program Manager Agile Coach
- Manage team of twenty (20) project managers and engineers delivering fiber to cell and long term evolution (LTE) services.
- Developed, planned and executed projects up to $5M per year delivering 91% of projects within budget
- Provide work estimates and gap analysis for existing and future projects weekly executive cost projections
- Implemented project controls utilizing Great Plains accounting software across multiple office locations
Consulting Project Manager - Agile Developer
- Business development and agile process implementation for alternative energy and information technology projects ranging from less than $1M to over $5M.
- IT application development for a variety of platforms (Sun Solaris, UNIX, Windows) including server migration and voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Manage change order process gathering detailed customer requirements, work task breakdown structurebalancing business priorities and managing customer expectations.
- SDLC application consultation from discovery/feasibility through implementation and project closure.
- Spectrum Authorization for beachfront (cellular frequency) products across multiple business units and global markets
- Delivered up to 34 concurrent projects managed via innovative e - project process delivering thousands of business critical TL9000 artifacts and documents including spectrum license, test plans, results and d Confidential .
- Managed internal and external customer accounts including feature status meetings, cross functional team meetings and central document control
- Supervised team of technical and non-technical staff who developed best-in-class process leading to wireless
- 2009 CTIA first place for Software-defined Multi-technology Architecture (SMA) 3G/4G evolution.
Technical Project Manager
- Development Integration & Regulatory Compliance decision maker wireless/mobile product business.
- Competitive intelligence, RFP/RFQ bid process, field trial support delivering 96% on time/on budget.
Business Manager Technical Lead
- Lead development teams for definition of technical solution ofAutoplex 1000 operating system & base transceiver station.
- Promoted to Internal Profit and Loss business manager for systems integration laboratory.
- Capital and infrastructure implementation of $3.1MM supporting domestic and offshore supply chain regulatory compliance process for critical international markets and customers.
- Provided sales and operations with revenues .
- Approved and managed expense charges