SUMMERY OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Work with project managers and Confidential approved venders to schedule and process a variety of telecom circuit changes on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with Confidential team and venders to troubleshoot arising circuit issues and associated challenges with moving the customer from one provider to another.
- Process voice and data line orders using the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania s Integrated Support System.
- Perform extensive web based and database administration via State ISS system, SharePoint, Excel, and Quickr.
- Collect and finalize site survey documentation regarding Siemens VOIP solution.
Confidential, Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
- Performed Confidential 81C maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Administered CallPilot call tree and user account changes.
- Successfully troubleshot voice and data circuits on a daily basis..
- Installed fiber and twisted pair cable on pedestals, cross connects, communication poles, and data racks.
- Completed analog and digital phone programming and installation.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
Project Support Technician
- Performed Confidential CS 1000 troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Administered employee account changes using Call Center Manager and Symposium.
- Processed account changes on Confidential CallPilot Manager and Meridian mail.
- Ordered and maintained telecom equipment and supplies.
- Completed daily telecom trouble tickets using HEAT help desk software.
Voice Network Systems Technician
- Repaired and installed copper core wiring, switched / non - switched circuits, substations, and intra-building wiring.
- Managed main distribution frame utilizing tools and testing equipment.
- Maintained Confidential DMS-100 and Meridian 1 Confidential .
- Trained and supervised apprentice technicians on circuit testing to implement corrective actions.