Twenty years of leadership, management, and team building across numerous departments. Expertise includes developing policy and procedures, project management, e - commerce activities, plus ten years of international exporting of products totaling $6M to 15 countries. My experience is in multiple environments including manufacturing, distribution, contractors, business-to-business, technology, and retail.
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Account Management
- Human Resources
Microsoft XP Professional, Word, Excel, Project; Confidential ; NetSuite; Compass; SMS; Internet; Outlook; Crystal Reports; JIRA; Sharepoint; Macola; Chess Business; Xerox Business Management, LiveGuide
- Managed the Engagement Profiles and Statement of Works for application security testing
- Maintained Security Testing spreadsheet for application, penetration, pending validations tests, vulnerability scans
- Managed the Security Testing Team Mailbox and developed a process for maintaining it
- Managed Client Summary Reports based on Top 10 OWASP categories from security test results
Confidential, MIILWAUKEE, WI
Project Manager (Functional)
- Interactive digital LiveGuide (proprietary software) projects for automotive pilots
- POP signage to include Magna-Mount systems for Confidential ’s and C-Stores
- Manage projects from pre-sale through post sale, scheduling, on time within $10K to $1M budgets with cross functional departments
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OH
On-Site Project Manager
- Track jobs in NetSuite (CRM program) and Compass, statement of work (SOW).
- Set up solutions to track budgets, bids, pay apps, reports, RFI’s, RFQ’s, eng drawings, security, and folder structures.
- Train clients’ cross functional users in the system, streamlining communication and accelerate project delivery
- Develop ‘How To’ Guides for processes.
- Develop and supply Executive Summary Reports along with SQL Queries.
Confidential, MEQUON, WI
Director of Project Management/E-Commerce/Marketing (Owner)
- Consultant to start-up projects and inventions along with taking products to market.
- Developing prototypes and working with Patent Attorneys, inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Designing websites for E-Commerce businesses.
- E-Commerce marketing with search engines, SEO, Pay Per Clicks, and optimization.
Confidential, SAUKVILLE, WI
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Managed staff of 3 outside sales representatives/estimators.
- Developed and implemented electronic order forms and procedures streamlining sales department activity using a quoting/CRM computer program.
- Teamed with an outside IT Company to develop and implement CRM program, follow up sales electronic calendar, production calendar, approval process for proposals, and purchase orders.
- Developed relationships with Interior Designers, Builders and Real Estate Agents.
Confidential, GRAFTON, WI
Manager of Project Management & Human Resource Manager
- Managed staff of 6 in Project Management Department controlling all phases of post sales projects/programs.
- Negotiated legal contracts with clients and budgets up to $3M.
- Managed activities with Supply Chain Managers, Project Managers, and Logistic companies in the field through cross-functional departments.
- Streamlined new product requests ultimately saving each Project Manager 35 minutes per process, saving over $24,000 per year.
- Converted order forms to electronic media reducing errors and time, saving over $78,000 per year
- Managed outside sales negotiations and general contractors for installations and repairs.
- Managed the administration of 401K program, annual compliance, and successfully increased participation.
- Managed human resources to include medical insurance/benefits programs.
- Managed real estate properties and project implementations relating to facilities.
- Financial responsibility for creating and managing budgets to include the profit and loss and payroll process.
- Perform interview process of tenants and performance of personnel.
Confidential, MILWAUKEE, WI
Manager of Corporate Services
- Managed the Purchasing Manager, Office Manager, Customer Service Representative and General Office Clerk.
- Reviewed completed jobs identifying cost variances and recommending improvements.
- Analyzed cost variances and implement improvements for the plant.
- Developed routings and schedule production into manufacturing to include line loading.
- Reviewed daily production input activity and implement corrective action to insure accurate data.