- Collaborative problem - solver with diverse Business Management, Operations, and Engineering background.
- Extensive experience in Business Program Development and Project Implementation with expertise managing people and teams.
- Known for concentrating on Service/Support Strategy, Delivery, and Operational Effectiveness to increase Client Success.
- Highly adaptable expert in identifying root cause of issues and translating complex processes into clear, understandable, and actionable steps.
- Enthusiastic leader who consistently meets commitments with integrity. Outstanding interpersonal, teaming, and motivational skills.
- Excellent work ethic and strong commitment to professional achievement.
- Exceptional organization and multiplexing abilities.
Confidential, Armonk, NY
Sr. Program Manager
- Directed Software Group (SWG) Client Experience Management System team, streamlining operations and keeping activities on track for implementation of Executive Dashboard which measured pulse of Software (SW) business.
- Owned SWG Product Support Lifecycle Policy and Confidential SW Support Lifecycle website, maintaining site operations for ease of use and functionality and consolidating website for all Confidential Software.
- Managed conflict resolution for worldwide disputes of Support Extension contracts, allowing revenue flow and client success to migrate out-of-date installed software on customer timeline.
- Led worldwide SWG initiative for clients to utilize Electronic Entry when entering Support Requests, driving speed to resolution, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
ConfidentialSr. Program Manager
- Created and executed Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit process for proper revenue recognition on Announcement Letters, maintaining checks and balances by testing random monthly samples of letters for verbiage that could be tied to revenue loss.
- Led SWG in implementing Secure Support operations with the Federal Government. Created Secure Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for Federal Government customers to communicate confidential details when system or software failures occurred.
- Converged common web-based Trailer Call Survey with Systems & Technology Group (STG) and Global Technology Services (GTS), designing and implementing global methodology for streamlining multiple phone based surveys into a common survey delivered to customers, saving over $7 per survey and increasing customer response.
- Collaborated with Brand Executive Support and Operation teams, Technical Sales Support, Sales, Marketing and PartnerWorld teams on Business Partner (BP) Integration needs, executing new and improved Support programs, enhancing business relationships with the Partner community, and educating Partners on navigating the Confidential Support Environment.