- Innovative and experienced senior project manager with a record of developing and supporting successful solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies.
- Recognized and tasked by executive management to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency through the proper implementation of software engineering principles.
- Exceptional leadership qualities that align the business process and program infrastructure to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility for the organization.
- Oversee and lead all phases of project lifecycle, numerous software applications, change management, and assessment of end - user needs while efficiently resolving IT issues.
- Exemplary track record of success in strategic planning, issue resolution, customer service, and technical design. Innovative and forward-thinking leader utilizing unconventional methods for team building and knowledge transfer, facilitating effective migration processes.
- Diverse understanding of planning and directing various highly complex projects, managing teams of onshore and offshore employees and vendors.
- Effectively reduced company costs through utilizing offshore resources and accurately identifying client needs.
- Managed a variety of solutions involving application development, creative user experience design, and efficiency monitoring in billing systems.
- Able to effectively engage senior decision-makers and communicate essential business needs to drive bottom-line performance benefits.
- Project Management
- Process Re - engineering
- Process Improvement
- Performance Optimization
- Infrastructure Management
- Business Strategy Technology
- Integration Strategy Development
- Issue Management
- Team Building Delivery Methodology
- Risk Management
- Cross-Tier Components
- Conceptualization Information Technology Security
- Legal and Export C ntrol Resource and Capacity Planning
Senior Project Manager
- Lead Planning and execution of programs and projects for life cycle software development and business operations improvements.
- Responsibilities for execution and development of Client/Customer delivery role.
- Managed client projects in business and IT operations improvement and life cycle software development release implementation.
- Provided communications between IT and business management.
ConfidentialSenior Project Manager
- Lead and guided the work of technical staff. Served as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Planned project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitored progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Managed customer relationship and their expectations by prioritizing business cases to meet organizational goals by risk mitigation.
- Managed project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Developed and managed work breakdown structure of information technology projects by utilizing the PRISM tool.
- Developed and updated project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Developed and implemented an IPv4 to IPv6 conversion by managing matrix based team of employees and vendor resources for $4,000,000 project budgets.
- Presented cost-benefit analysis to executives for project expansion with change requests and spearheading the projects to its completion. The projects were $3,000,000 worth of funding.
IT Manager - Senior Consultant Program/Project Management
- Remotely managed onshore and offshore project teams, formulating strategies to maintain fiscal budget, optimization of resources, and prioritization of technical projects.
- Provided 24 / 7 availability for onshore and offshore technical staff of 35 employees and vendors.
- Managed internal and external client and customer relationships, in addition to monitoring and rewarding performance.
- Managed billing systems utilizing System Development Life Cycle phases from feasibility to post-implementation by utilizing Configuration Maturity Model (CMM).
- Spearheaded establishment of an offshore location in a then-unknown territory by creating solutions to infrastructure, communication, data transfer and remote location access issues.
- Formed new offshore technical group by conducting employee and contractor hiring and and by implementing technical guidelines and policies in coordination with the Human Resources Group.
- Developed and implemented a new billing system that reduced dependencies on legacy systems and increased company revenue by 25%.
- Initiated cost-benefit analysis proposals utilized to achieve new approaches for employee hiring, reducing over $2,000,000 in employee costs.
- Reduced onshore costs by 75% by shifting employees to offshore locations.
- Successfully presented cost-benefit analysis to executives for customer retention ratio, winning $5,000,000 worth of funding to enhance billing operations.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, coded, tested and implemented major systems projects using Project Life Cycle from requirements to production environment.
- Supported relationships with large business customers for customized billing software, serving as liaison between user, finance, marketing, and MIS groups.
- Led development and implementation of complex systems and enhancement testing, utilizing mainframe and PC software for Order Entry System, Circuit Order Management System, Frame Relay, and Friends and Family.
- Performed walkthroughs and presentations of major projects, analyzed major project requests from clients, and coordinated recommendations to company executives regarding proposals for budgeting and managing projects.