- Human Resource Management professional with progressively responsible experience in all areas of HR Management, including specialization in the areas of HR management systems and applications, total rewards, global payroll, benefit plan design and administration.
- Background also includes extensive work in acquisition, due diligence and integration, divestitures, bankruptcy, change management,, employee relations, performance management & development, and recruitment. HR consulting and global systems selection and implementation experience, as well as strategic and operational leadership skills and project management experience.
- Exceptional aptitude at identifying and rectifying issues quickly, creating reports in multiple environments, manipulating data and reconciliations.
- ADP Enterprise, ADP PayForce, Kronos Workforce, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Sumtotal, Ceridian, Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), Master Tax, Visio, MS Project.
- RFP and vendor selection activities
- Program manager skilled at creating cross functional teams, building strategies, applying best practices, business process improvement, risk management/controls (SOX)) and documentation.
- Proficiency in third - party vendor management, efficiencies, and alliances.
- Coach and mentor employees (local and off-site) to build solid teams, ensuring better communications, error reduction, adherence to policy and procedures and regulatory compliance.
Payroll Director, Lead Project Manager, Benefits Consultant
- Manage payroll, Implement payroll and HR systems, administer 401(k) plans
- Project manage worldwide implementation and re engineering of ADP GlobalView, ADP Streamline and Workday for Americas.
- Consult on Affordable Care Act (ACA) projects and assist with compliance.
- Assess processes and recommend changes to ensure compliance and best practices
Payroll, Benefits and HRIS Manager
- Re-engineer department structure to ensure team strengths were balanced with existing needs.
- Partner with vendors to address and resolve multiple service issues
- Manage bid process for benefit brokers including development and preparation of RFPs for vendor solicitation; analyze results; perform negotiations and present options and recommendations to executives and equity holders.
- Analyze, recommend and implement cost savings in HR, payroll and benefits resulting in significant savings.
Payroll and HRIS Manager
- Oversee clean-up of statutory and regulatory filings and deposits for prior periods/years.
- Ensure employee taxation is calculated and reported accurately for expatriates, in country and multi-state employees.
- Manage US Benefits, responsible for administration, staff selection and, plan design, open enrollment, 401(k) census, audit and filing of Form 5500. HIPAA compliance, Section 125 design.
- Manage reward processing, stock administration and necessary currency conversions.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Manage shared services for heavily unionized multi-company organization.
- Project Manager for Kronos implementation and Upgrades and ADP Enterprise upgrades.
- Program Manager across companies to standardize practices and processes as appropriate after acquisitions.
- Ensure auditors receive timely detailed accounts of HR, Payroll, Benefits and HRIS related activities in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Work closely with counsel on legal matters, and attend hearings and depositions as needed.
- Maintain project plans and due diligence for acquisitions, mergers, upgrades, and new initiatives.
- Manage time clock database; develop, test and implement plant-specific pay policies/procedures.
Payroll Manager-Shared Services
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Program Manager for the development and implementation of Payroll, HRIS, tax strategies, processes, systems and business solutions to increase the effectiveness of the functions.
- Implement Kronos Workforce Central across entire organization.
- Project Manager for the development and testing of changes/upgrades to PeopleSoft and Kronos.
- Analyze functional requirements, and/or create specifications for reports, interfaces, functionality and conversions.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, government regulations, and ensure proper controls are in place through the development of accounting policies, tax requirements, management reporting and post audit activities.
- Manage timely filing of all tax deposits and reports as well as yearend processing (approx. 80k W-2’s).
Program Manager/Payroll & HR Advisor
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Project lead for knowledge transfer of human resources and payroll transactions and time/labor software ensuring proper interpretation.
- Participate in a 2 PeopleSoft implementations (HRMS including Time and Labor) manage project plans; build tables, run test scripts.
- Implement MasterTax for multiple companies/ Confidential ’s
- Recommend best practices and document procedures
- Partner with payroll/HR associates for system needs, functionality and reporting.
- Manage clients' global payroll processes.
- Research and implement best processes and practices for leave process.
- Management of locations, ensure time files, payroll processing entries (withholdings, statutory and elected deductions) accounting entries, required monetary, regulatory, and year filings are generated accurately and timely.