- Performance - driven professional with over 17 years of demonstrated experience leading multiple projects at a given time from concept to completion on time, within-budget, on demanding timeline and changing requirements.
- Proven track records of enhancing performance, customer satisfaction, manage entire product life cycle, critical product launch and successful vendor’s negotiations.
- True Leader to elevate organizational productivity and efficiency through expert technical knowledge, functional proficiency, project management skills and integration practices.
- Positive and dynamic team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact easily with all levels of management, staff, and customers.
- Unique blend of experience in IT, Human Resources, Financial System, Procurement, and Project Management. Possess in-depth knowledge about all the phases of project management, including assessments, requirements analysis, planning, developments, testing, launch, documentation, training, Mitigating risks and support.
- Years of Project Management experience including creating RFP’s, business cases, SOW’s, proposals, charters, schedules, RACI matrix, change management process with global projects, SDLC life cycle and contract management.
- Knowledgeable with IT policies, custom application development, system integration, budget & resource management, testing and quality control.
- PeopleSoft Financial system - FMS (AP, Billing, AR, GL, PO, Time and Labor), Human resource system - HRMS
- Very good experience in working and developing applications using Microsoft SQL Server and BizTalk, .NET Framework, Web services, Java programing Language.
- Proficient in understanding business process and functional requirements to quickly integrate with technical solution.
- Can effectively prioritize, organize, communicate, influence and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Very effective in offshore developments, SLA negotiations, new platform assessment and developing product strategy.
- Strong programming background laid the foundation to quickly understand most technologies, new concepts and business process to create and deliver solution that meet critical business needs.
- Very strong technical skills in PeopleSoft with thorough understanding in Application Engine, SQR, Peoplecode, Crystal reports, Application Designer etc.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management.
- Strong understanding of BizTalk, Document and Content Management, Lotus notes, web technologies like ASP.
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
- Led vendor selection process which includes requirements gathering in functional and technical areas, managing IT - evaluation process to ensure IT standards & business needs are met, functional demos with the vendors, issuing RFP and work with procurement teams and vendors from beginning to the end to finalize the MSA, SOW and License agreements.
- Involved in the project life cycle from beginning to the end and ensure projects are completed in time and within budget.
- Communicated effectively with business users, cross functional global IT teams and senior management.
- Developed business case to show the ROI and engaged in SOW process to determine the functional and technical scope of the project, key assumptions and project approach.
- Involved in the project initiation and planning phase, which includes creating project charter, creating RACI matrix for key responsibilities and resource assignments, developing full financial picture for project viability.
- Managed entire project starting from project kickoff, configurations, customizations, integrations, project deliverables, quality assurance, testing and deploying to the end users. Also, monitored issues logs, and risks thru out the project life cycle.
- Developed project plans, project schedule and work break down structure for the projects.
- Integrated with Business and functional leads to estimate cost and negotiate requirements to minimize business impact.
- Worked with the finance and business teams to ensure proper project staffing and resources are in place for the projects.
- Collaborated with the architecture team to procure and understand proper hardware/infrastructure of the product.
- Followed change management processes in case of scope change. Effectively handled risks and issues and used mitigating techniques to avoid project failures.
- Provided overall project management including planning and control. Conduct weekly status meetings with various services team and Confidential core team to review accomplishments, upcoming objectives, risks, and project budget.
- Gathered workflow approval process requirements for the SAP deployments including time and expense approval, leave approval and PO approval on mobile applications.
- Constant interaction with the clients and vendors to manage their expectations and build strong relationship.
- Responsible for project management, direction setting, resource scheduling, and sign-off on acceptance documentation for each project stage completed by the implementation team.
- Communicated with senior management regularly on the project progress and status to seek their feedbacks.
- Coordinated key deployment activities like Training Delivery, Deployment Planning, and Go-Live Communications.
- Managed Process team, Infrastructure team, integrations team and testing team to coordinate the work effort and any dependencies around each team to ensure no delays in project timing.
- Selected a global standard product suite for business intelligence and standard reporting. Identified opportunities to consolidate reporting product licenses and retired legacy/redundant tool.
- Issued RFP and worked with the vendors like Oracle (OBEE), IBM (Cognos) and SAP (BO).
- Developed Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which provides access to specific high-value information on a timely basis that supports both day to day (tactical) and long term (strategic) business requirements which meets expectations of any users in the company.
- Some of the key deliverables were Data Warehousing/BI Strategy, Information Delivery Strategy, Enterprise Application Integration, Data Architecture, and Meta Data Management Strategy.
- Identified several BI components for various analysis like OLAP, Advanced visualization, Predictive modeling, data mining, Scorecards and Dash board reporting.
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
- Led the PeopleSoft upgrade project team which required in-depth understanding of PeopleSoft functionality to recommend changes in the newer version and thorough understanding of the infrastructure and configuration of the existing PeopleSoft environments.
- Collaborated with cross functional groups. Managed all aspect of development, testing, final approval and production launch.
- Thorough understanding of PeopleSoft data structures, data conversion and performance tuning.
- Designed Media Interfaces, GL Interfaces, and EDI Interfaces for different clients of Confidential .
- Designed and implemented workflow scanning of the invoices in the PeopleSoft application which reduced usage of paper invoices in the company.
- Responsible for Project audits which tracks the changes to meet SOX audit requirements.