- Dynamic information technology professional with proven ability to create, lead and maintain an outstanding team environment and to deliver strategic projects and outstanding customer service.
- Excellent ability to engage with customer/client to ensure delivery of quality information technology solutions that meet the business goals
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Experience engaging with senior management on strategic direction, business risk and current status of information technology projects
- Confident with 3rd party vendor management
- Development and conformance to systems development life cycle methodology
Microsoft Office Suite Products: Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, Visio
Project Portfolio Management: Daptiv PPM
Project leader knowledge of the following products/areas:
Environment: s: Confidential (AS/400), Tandem O/S and Utilities, UNIX - based systems
Languages: SQL, Visual Basic, C++, HTML, Cobol/Cobol85, RPG III
Databases: Sybase, Oracle, DB2
Business applications: Oracle RMS, Reflexis, Island Pacific IPMS, RetailPRO, Retail Ovation, FreightMatrix
Reporting products: Cognos, Crystal Reports, Eureka
Confidential, Katy, Texas
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Develops and manages project plans and project teams for IT-led projects.
- Led project team responsible for implementation of Oracle SIM application
- Led project teams responsible for testing and implementation of Oracle MOM suite (RMS, RPM)
- Led project team responsible for implementation of the Daptiv Project Portfolio Management system for IT.
- Led functional project team for completion of functional analysis and design phases of Oracle RMS implementation project (ERP)
- Led project team responsible for implementation of a Task Management system for Store Operations on time and $300K under budget with minimal impact to business operations
- Implemented a reporting solution for ecommerce targeted around operations management.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Systems Analyst
- Developed and managed project plans, participated in the troubleshooting, analysis and design of custom applications and/or enhancements, interfaced with business users and technical staff to complete support and new development projects and managed development and business project teams and activities.
- Reduced overhead costs by completing the orderly transition of function and shutdown of a legacy system
- Led project team responsible for initial contact, RFP, analysis and selection of Transportation Management System.
- Managed a team of developers in the analysis, development and implementation of an internally-developed application to provide a custom front-end interface to the ASP (application service provider) selected above.
- Reduced overhead costs by facilitating move of all Confidential systems support from Confidential to the Confidential corporate headquarters in Texas.
- Managed teams responsible for support of two additional business entities:
- Recollections and Confidential Decorator’s Wholesale.
- Led implementation of a new back-office and POS system for the Confidential chain to improve business processes and synergize application use through the companies.
- Implemented R/F receiving system resulting in a 50% labor savings for the receiving function at Confidential .
- Led project to implement a new rolling cycle count process in the Confidential warehouse saving the company real labor hours and potential business impact hours.
Confidential, Memphis, Tennessee
Senior Business Application Analyst
- Delivered a Vehicle Maintenance and Administration Reporting system project to provide for maintenance cost monitoring and management
- Delivered a Pick-up and Delivery Route Planning and Scheduling system project to provide for more efficient use of company transportation assets
- Delivered a Vehicle On-Board Computer and Statistics Reporting systems project to provide for more efficient use of company transportation personnel and assets
- Delivered a Vehicle Communication and Tracking system project to provide for constant location information and for more efficient vehicle dispatch and administration
- Delivered a custom Inventory Management system project to provide inventory management and order fulfillment for client
- Delivered a custom Telemarketing system project to provide marketing support for client
- Delivered a custom “Expert” Customer Service system project to provide helpdesk support for client