- Results oriented Project Manager and Information Technology professional with over 20 years of experience and successful track record in Project Management, Technical Leadership, Software Development Life Cycle and Technical support in large software implementations.
- Skilled in successfully leading and managing software development teams through projects from inception, planning, implementation and support.
- Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing technology solutions.
- Superb troubleshooter, problem solver and tester soon to attain PMP certification.
- IT Project Management with clear understanding of PMbok methodologies
- Superior time management and organizational skills to undertake multiple projects
- Competent liaison between management, clients and team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Clear understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated ability to manage, implement projects and solve complex technical problems
- Experience in Healthcare, manufacturing and aviation industries
Programming languages: C, Pro*C, C++, Perl, KSH, BASH, CSH
Operating systems: UNIX Linux, Windows
Databases: Oracle 10g,11, DB2
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Project Manager of the Confidential and implementing maintenance and enhancements to the system.
- Successfully shutdown a legacy Confidential system and transitioned team to new current Medicaid application.
- Manage virtual and local team, provide direct and immediate supervision to a team of 75+ employees engaged in supporting the day - to-day technical efforts of the account. Responsible for project resources, schedules, deliverables and key project milestones for Confidential Medicaid Technical Team.
- Provide Technical expertise to ensure that the design, implementation and results meet the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the systems team leaders to identify work for the team and successfully manage the team’s resources across projects, large change orders and enhancement and maintenance work.
- Manage assignments, workload and all FPR (compensation and performance review) activities, ensuring operational excellence.
- Administer technical direction and leadership in order to successfully design, code, and test all change controls.
Technical Team Leader
- Responsible for reviewing business designs, technical issues and test packets prior to customer delivery as well as crafted innovative and successful solutions.
- Led 15 systems engineers, business analysts and testers in both projects’ implementations, ensuring efficiency from inception to completion and maximum success in delivery.
- Confidential for claims functional area and the entire Confidential account systems team.
- Spearheaded the production cycle, meetings and work within the team that aided in identification of both issues and solutions, keeping the production environment running efficiently.
- Mentored and guided the team through technical solutions, reviewing and approving system production fixes.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Provided full life-cycle developments of enhancements as well as production issues to the Confidential using C, Sun Solaris, DB2 and shell scripting.
- Volunteered and trained in two critical areas--claims (written in C) and financial sectors (written in Cobol) --of the new Interchange system.
- Clearly and effectively communicated with customers and colleagues, fostering advantageous relationships.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Senior Software Developer
- Senior developer of Online Provisioning Plus management system, serving as the primary management handling the physical receipt, stocking and inventory management for all Confidential ’s global telecommunication customers.
- Communicated directly with clients and production warehouse staff in the troubleshooting, updating, and maintenance of production software.
- Maintained and developed inventory, warehouse, management and client server code in C/C++, Oral PL/SQL, triggers and stored procedures.
- Cultivated Oracle based reports using TOAD, Perl and UNIX shell scripts.
- Utilized C, Pro*C, C++, Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting on Linux/UNIX platforms to develop the software design of real-time management applications.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Developer
- Senior developer of an application project simulating the dynamic flow of several conditions--including gas and liquid flow—and supporting the production commercial version of the application.
- Prototyped several PL/SQL statements serving as substitutes for the database engine.
- Improved the simulation tools functionality and output through developing several Perl and KSH scripts.
- Added speed and reliability to the application through the creation of several C/C++ and X/Motif functions, enhancements and bug fixes on various UNIX/Linux platforms for an engineering simulation tool.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Software Team Lead/Senior Developer
- Led a team of developers, providing technical support to the staff and periodically reviewing the progress of the team members to ensure maximized efficiency and successful completion of projects.
- Managed all phases of software development of a large-sized project as the Team Lead, including enhancements and production support, analyzing customer requirements and specifications and developing task plans.
- Performed life-cycle development using C/C++, Sybase and Xview on a SUN Sularis (UNIX).
- Enhanced features to existing database tables utilizing PL/SQL for enhancements.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Software Developer
- Constructed and implemented several automatic test scripts in support of Confidential ’s communication services and billing programs.
- Utilized TCP/IP, multithreading (OSF pThreads), CICS and GUI (X / Motif) interfaces to control a complex, self-designed infrastructure.
- Designed and developed an SQL server using PRO*C and PL/SQL.
- Applied highly sophisticated shell script such as KSH and PVCS to administer projects configuration management.