Project Management professional with extensive experience working with internal and external product development, engineering, implementation, and operational teams for development and deployment of software products. Expert in all phases of project management including initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. Excellent customer and team relationship building skills/ Extensive experience leading virtual teams in a matrixed environment / Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Expert in: MS Office products, also MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Short term contract for customer Confidential to migrate wireless Confidential traffic to new Confidential in support of an overall billing platform migration.
- Responsible for:
- Managing operational risk related to Confidential reportable service outages.
- Preparation of project plans and test documentation for migration of 911 circuits.
- Working directly with customer on all scheduling and documentation acceptance.
- Managing switch engineers and call testers during traffic migration.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, ASHBURN, VA
- Project Manager for LBS software testing and integration into 3G and 4G networks.
- Responsible for initial testing with customer engineering team to execute test plans and deploy software into customer network, including status reporting and issue tracking.
- Responsible for multiple software releases and upgrades.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting quarterly performance reports to customer.
- All projects executed in a matrixed organization. Worked successfully with teams in multiple time zones in USA and Australia.
SERVICE MANAGER/ PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, REDMOND, WA
- Responsible for national oversight of 911 service levels in the Confidential & Confidential Wireless network, including vendor adherence to Service Level Agreements, internal operations service level requirements, and process improvement.
- Served as primary vendor escalation point to ensure all service issues were resolved according to Service Level Agreements.
- Led Root Cause Analysis with vendor for service outages, per support requirements defined by the Confidential relative to Confidential service.
- Led a project with cross functional teams to develop and maintain a troubleshooting and support guide for 911 in the Confidential & Confidential Wireless network.