Information Technology Professional proven experience including roles as a project manager, lead technician, and programmer analyst. Involved in all phases of development life cycle from analysis through implementation. Successfully managed numerous projects coordinating efforts of multiple teams to resolve customer account issues.
MVS/JCL, COBOL2, TSO/ISPF, IMS, DB2, Syncsort and more.
Confidential, Phoenix, Az
- Led projects to investigate and resolve financial issues with cardmember accounts.
- Worked closely with technology, marketing, and risk management departments as well as legal and compliance officers to ensure accurate solutions that met banking requirements and regulations.
- Led projects in investigating, drafting resolutions, ensuring accuracy and implementing solutions for over 100 projects to resolve billing, charge, and fee issues with cardmember accounts.
- Responsible for drafting and mailing communication to affected cardmembers highlighting the issue and updates made to accounts ensuring legal and compliance guidelines were met.
- Created documentation for each phase of project to meet Confidential audit requirements
- Served as technical lead for technology team providing assistance with design and implementation of proposed solutions for rewards system.
- Ensured standards were met and company guidelines for point of arrival were followed.
- Led team of 6 to 10 consultants to provide most efficient and company friendly solutions to bank related issues
- Responsible for reviewing development, test and implementation plans to ensure accurate results and standards followed.
- Ensured documentation for all steps of project life cycle were complete and accurate
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Provided consulting services to businesses in a programmer and analyst capacity for mostly financial applications.
- Ensured company standards and requirements were met for each project.
- Worked under supervision of project manager providing whatever services were required.
- Maintained and developed applications related to rewards system.
- Both online and batch.
- Individually responsible for financial reporting and point accumulation modules of rewards system