PROJECT MANAGER with over five years of demonstrated experience managing projects, negotiating contracts and performing contract management. Skilled in delivering technology advisory and implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Efficient ability to plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information for competitive advantage.
Negotiation Skills Contract Management Project Management Managing Client & Vendor Relationships (Foreign & Domestic)
Productivity Tools: MS Office Suite 2013/2010, SharePoint 2010, MS Access, Lync, Sugar CRM, MS Dynamics, ERP, Salesforce, Team Viewer, MS Visio
PM Software: MS Project, MS Project Server 2010/2007, MindMeister, Smartsheet.com, Time Matters
Financial Tools: QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting, SAP, ADP, FreshBooks VOIP IVR (If by Phone)
Languages: HTML, CSS, SQL
Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008 & R2 2008, Windows Azure Professional Affiliations Project Management Institute Microsoft Partner Network SharePoint Expert Network
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Serve as the 5th member of the PMO managing a multi - million dollar upgrade project.
- Support Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Contract Administrator in a high matrix environment.
- Draft 100+ contract documents regarding Scheduling, Scope, Resources, and Budget Analysis.
- Manage communication controls and systems for recording, monitoring all project matters to Vendor and Executives of Train Control Software and Hardware Upgrade Project.
- Fully support PMIS infrastructure including administration, organization of project documents.
- Analyze and measure closure of project documents using MS Word, MS Project, MS Visio
- Control communications of critical documents for team review using SharePoint.
- Administer existing departmental and Project Office policies and procedures.
- Develop and analyze project performance indicators for project management processes.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Business Support Analyst
- Provided support on effective financial record management for client usage of product.
- Analyzed end user scenarios to resolve software and network issues on Windows. (i.e. data recovery, mapping, installations, UAC, Registry Editor, etc.)
- Managed & escalated cases to appropriate product support team(s)
- Provided expert level knowledge of company software and the troubleshooting steps to resolve problems
- Managed 30+ technical calls (inbound/outbound) and email support daily for installations, upgrades and repairs.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Co-managed deployment of web applications development and team resources.
- Documented functionality and workflows, allocated resources and integrated Excel and Visio data into MS Project Professional 2010.
- Managed client communications; business requirements & site specifications using SharePoint 2010.
- Performed CSS and HTML adjustments for client specifications within SharePoint.
- Setup & Installed Window Server 2008 R2, Project Server utilizing WCF functionality.
- Conducted balanced communication to internal and external teams/clients.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Jr. Project Manager
- Co-managed business expansion with vendors, Attorneys and employees in Canada, India & Mexico.
- At start date managed 6 projects; by end of contract managed 30+ projects.
- Managed & communicated SOW timeline(s) and business requirements for project completion to Executive, Clients and IT Teams.
- Collected $350K of A/R in 60 days for logistic projects with nationwide Fortune 500 companies and brought invoicing current in 3 wks from a 6 month un-submitted status
- Worked closely with IT Team on creating presentation and all materials for Oracle Partner Network Conference.
- Executed HR policy and employee manuals for Administrative new hires.
- Managed H1B filings for International employees with Domestic Attorney.