- A creative and dynamic Project Manager and Business Analyst with a Masters degree in Information Systems, and over 5 years of experience in, business requirements, database design and development of ecommerce, digital media and dot com websites.
- Extensive Experience in SCRUM Process Experience which includes (Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Burn down chart, Product Backlog) leading requirements gathering sessions, and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in managing web portal launches and software development and maintenance with a proven record of delivery of high volume Internet/Intranet applications within budgetary constraints in diverse industries such as ecommerce, Finance and Insurance.
- Strong business analysis skills and an understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) utilizing Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile (Scrum, XP).
- Experience in developing requirements for web based transactional systems (intra and/or internet)
- Ability to gather business and technical requirements from both formal and informal sessions utilizing a variety of software tools including, Use Cases and the Rational Unified Process.
- Document and manage the required implementation steps to achieve a cohesive technical environment for the distribution and support of ecommerce application packages such as ATG, ACC, BCC, etc. Additionally, provide 24/7 support to clients to resolve all technical issues with web base applications and other products.
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of eCommerce including, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry.
- Experience using Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics.Webtrends and Social Media Applications such as Jive and Connections.
Programming Languages: C, C++ ASP.NET,C#.NET
Web Development: ASP.NET,HTML,PHP,C# Scripting
Operating System: MS Windows NT/2000/XP Pro
DBMS: MySQL, SQL Server 2005, MS Access.
Business Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, MS Office
Methodologies: UML, RUP, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira, Mantis
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Quickbase,Epic,Jira
- Partnered with business owner, business relations manager, stakeholders, development managers and QA manager to identify project scope, resource requirement, budget estimate and project time line.
- Managed project development from the initiation phase to the closing phase following eDG defined 5D development methodology and maintaining project documentation in Wiki and Jive for dissemination to stakeholders as well as receiving feedback.
- Effectively communicate expectation to stake holders, track and report on project milestone and provide weekly status report to project sponsor as well as senior management
- Conduct analysis for all change requests to determine potential impact for project time line, resource requirement and project budget.
- Lead, manage, and direct project teams to successfully deliver projects of varying size and complexity for multiple lines of business. Implemented Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver projects within aggressive time frames
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Determine and assess need for additional staff and request resources from Functional Managers.
- Facilitate status meetings and monitor project progress. Work with business users, technical teams to ensure requirements are properly gathered and documented, and an optimal solution is determined and delivered. .
- Authors and maintains project schedule, project briefs, Statements of Work, change control procedures and cost estimates with input from team members as needed .
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Monitor the remediation work and provide week and provide weekly status report pertaining to any significant issues and risk as well as the program schedule and budget.
- Manage and deliver multiple ecommerce strategic projects web, mobile working with a global team. Scrum Master for tactical Releases.
- Define and implement processes affecting all aspects of web operations including strategic projects, tactical releases, quality assurance, offshore development and knowledge management.
- Document Functional Specs and work with developers to implement new enhancements on VS site.
- Work with QA team in creating test plan and maintaining issue log in JIRA.
- Extensively used ATG tools such as ACC and BCC for the VS website.
Interactive Project Manager
- Partner with Business/Marketing manager and Fulfillment group to understand the campaign goals of Confidential and define business requirement and technical specifications.
- Coordinate the submission and follow - up of all web site content and fulfillment material to ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements
- Provide costs and timelines for web build, campaign build and testing.
- Also, ensure all deliverables and risks are identified, integrated and managed from project initiation through project implementation.
- Manage the SDLC of the product web sites as well as Confidential web site development using offshore development and QA teams.
- Additional, work with external vendors that provide creative concepts and content for the web sites.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project to collaborate with stakeholders project artifacts and to obtain their sign off of required documents.
- Also, archived project documents in accordance with PMO methodology.
- Responsible for Creating Requirement documents and working with the QA team in creating test plans.
Web Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Worked with the senior project manager to manage project documentation, determine and, Track the project milestones, deliverables and schedules.
- Communicated consistently with the developers to track status of changes within the project.
- Created all major Project Documentation that includes Project Plan, BRD, Functional Specs and Flowcharts.
- Actively involved in the all phases of SDLC process of the project, from the inception phase
- Through the release of the project.
- Actively involved in delivering the project to the client.
- Orchestrate live releases.
- Continually update prior projects to improve user experience and Remain “cutting edge” in the eyes of demanding audiences.
- Develop test cases and coalesce testing teams to assess applications relative to original Requirements
- Conducted Joint Application Development sessions with end-users, expert team, development and QA team for project meetings, walkthroughs and customer interviews
- Provided support post launch of the product to the market.
Junior Business Analyst/Software Developer
- Created Database and Stored Procedures for the Applications in SQL Server 2005
- Worked with the database team throughout the project which also involved providing support And assistance to the team.
- Successfully wrote and executed complex SQL queries.
- Coordinated with the End Users to create the Process Requirements and to properly explain
- The design to development team.
- Supported testing by coordinating between testing team and Developer team.
- Develop Use cases and activity diagrams for functional testing.
Junior Project Manager/Web Developer
- Developed websites and LAN applications for various clients based in US
- Coordinated with Developers and Testers to fix bugs in all the applications.
- Assisted Senior Business Analysts in Drafting Technical Requirements
- Extensively used Datasets, Data Readers, and SQL Data Adapter, Grid view for all applications developers in ASP.NET.
- Created all the important artifacts for Project Management such as
- Some of the websites developed were husonholdings.com, apextrust.com.
- Maintained Web Content Management System to simply content creators to submit content on