Dedicated, professional customer service manager with 15 years of technical and management experience. Excellent project management and troubleshooting skills. Proficiency with all standard business software and hardware. Excellent written and communication skills. Comprehensive experience with both Enterprise and smaller scale environments.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Worked on two separate initiatives while at Confidential
- Managed a firm wide project for IT Risk to remediate application with non - compliant versions of java/oracle and an enterprise wide initiative to migrate internal customer from XP to Win7 while moving as many clients as possible to a virtual platform.
- Manage all applications to ensure they are packaged for physical and virtual systems.
- Responsible for assisting all major internal lines of business with over 200,000 users with prioritization, goal setting, establishing timelines and following all requests from start to finish.
- Coordinate the packaging and testing of all applications with globally based customers and internationally based internal teams.
- Migration of all users into proper Active Directory groups to ensure proper application deployment standards via SCCM.
- Ensure SLA’s are met by globally disbursed teams and escalating cases as needed while providing regular updates to all stakeholders including requesters and Line of Business senior management.
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
Manager - Desktop Support
- Managed a geographically disbursed team supporting over 500 local and 300 remote employees for all software, hardware and remote computing needs including e-mail, VPN, video conferencing, Blackberry and iPhones.
- Planned and managed multiple company wide initiatives including migration to Active Directory and Exchange, Asset Management, internal eFaxing, Blackberry and BES upgrades.
- Developed, implemented and documented multiple ITIL based policies and procedures for Desktop Support, Purchasing, Change Management, and Network Operations Center. Implemented auditing and approval processes for several departments to ensure SOX compliance.
- Originated a Disaster Recovery plan for Technology teams and represented IT on the DR Coordination Team assisting with creating and implementing DR failover drills.
- Helped to design and monitor SLA and OLA metrics for internal and external customers using BMC Remedy.
- Conducted incident reviews of impacting events and directed changes based on findings.
- Created and Chaired an Infrastructure Change Board to review, approve and schedule all Infrastructure related changes.
- Developed SDLC for change process.
- Established and maintained budget levels while initiating cost saving measures such as Cloud computing and virtualization.
- Worked extensively with Senior Management and Executive Team to make recommendations and strategize on new hardware and software technologies and how best to implement them.
- Developed and maintain relationships with vendors including contract negotiations and evaluating for externally hosted services including conference calling, mobile phone plans and web based collaboration products.
Confidential, New Hyde Park, NY
System Specialist/Project Manager
- Managed a 24x7 Production Support team that provided first and second level support to a diverse Enterprise environment, for a wide range of business functions and their associated applications multiple internal banking applications while ensuring all SLA’s were met.
- Determine the need for problem escalation and coordinate the teams involved with resolving mission critical, time sensitive issues.
- Managed several corporate initiatives including system upgrades, retail branch renovations and conversion of all check cashing sites.
- Worked extensively with PMO to help prioritize and assign projects as well as providing updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for scheduling staff of thirty during a six month long Confidential project involving over 600 sites.
- Assisted with developing, testing, documenting and staff on Rollout procedures.