- Functional, technical and infrastructure project manager experienced in Confidential CIP v5 and IT Cyber Security projects.
- Experienced designing & implementing Security Zone Strategy, firewall exception and subnet creation processes as well as SAP Global Template Solutions for multi country deployment.
- Skilled at assessing requirements, identifying and prioritizing dependencies, evaluating business process designs, analyzing solution alternatives, evaluating and negotiating third party statements of work, managing third party vendor engagements and alignment to compliance frameworks.
- Blue belt certification in information and data governance frameworks, domains includes Data Risk Management, Metadata Management, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Quality & BI Analytics.
- Influences others to achieve results, maximizes resource potential & builds strong relationships as a respected leader.
- Proven verbal & written interpersonal communication skills.
- SANS GCCC certification
- Palo Alto Networks next gen firewalls (Data & Control Centers)
- Confidential CIP v5 CIP005
- SAP Global Template creation
- SAP RCM/GRC
- SAP SRM
- SANS GISP certification
- Blue Belt certification Information & Data Governance
- SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense
- ECC6 Core Modules
- ITIL v3 certified
- Scrum Master
- SAP CRM
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES & FRAMEWORKS: J2SE & EE, Struts, Java, HTML, JSP, XML, SQL *Plus, MFG PRO, C/C++, RPG, MQ Series, VB, VBA, ESB, Web & Scheduling Services
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows XP, LINUX Redhat 9.0, RH ES 3.0, UNIX
DATABASE: MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE, DB2
TOOLs: - RUP, Clear Quest, Clear Case, UML, HPQC, PERT Chart Expert, WBS PRO, MIND JET, Microsoft office product, MS Project Server 2000 & 2002 Orange Belt Certification
SECURITY: PGP 8.0.2, SAP R2PM
ERP: SAP R3, SAP ECC6 (Order to Cash, Finance, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Execution), CRM 7.0, Solution Manager, SAP SRM 5.0, MDM 2.0, RCM 3.0, GRCv10.
Peoplesoft Financials: Budgets, General Ledger 1, Projects, Tools 1 & 2, Application Designer, Query, nVision Reporting, Seagate Crystal Reports
DATA WAREHOUSE: SAP Business Objects, Hyperion Essbase, BRIO Portal
LANGUAGES: Japanese intermediate conversational business level & Spanish basic conversational
Senior IT Project Manager - Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Services Project Implementation Senior Project manager for core lifecycle projects & programs including replacing 70+ firewall appliances at 50+ unique geographic sites (including data centers and field sites) with next generation Palo Alto Network firewalls, Security Zone Strategy development to maximize next generation firewall functionality, redesign of Firewall Exception Rule process, Wireless Security Monitoring implementation
- Discovery solution evaluation & implementation, Enterprise Single Sign On, Privileged Access Management & McAfee Confidential -Policy Orchestrator
- Confidential CIP v5 Cyber Security projects to evaluate, select and implement next generation firewall solutions to comply with CIP005 requirements for detecting malicious communications at Confidential CIP High Impact rated Control Centers and Panorama at Data Centers while complying with other related CIP standards
- Confidential CIP v5 Cyber Security project to upgrade systems supporting Interactive Remote Access via CITRIX intermediate system in compliance with CIP005 requirements as an Electronic Access Control Management System along with other related CIP standards
Senior Project Manager
- Implementing SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for 26 countries, integrating with Confidential and Confidential
- Integration with larger SAP greenfield $150 million program at client Confidential in Irvine with Deloitte as Systems Integration lead and 200 onsite resources
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Program Manager
- Project Management continuing education curriculum offerings in Information & Data governance - curriculum approved for PMI Project Manager continuing education
- Unstructured data text disambiguation
- Mergers & Acquisitions due diligence for information systems assessment tool
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
Senior Functional & Technical Project Manager
- Alignment of project work between legacy and SAP during SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for the ECR project including freeze period (soft & hard freezes and lock downs).
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery backup planning included.
- Quality Metrics project identifying defects per $10k development spend
- Solicited RFP’s (request for proposals) with vendor evaluation & selection for fixed bids totaling $7 million, saving 20%
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Business Process Program Manager
- Program manager for business process groups Order to Cash, Finance, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Execution to create Global Template for implementation into 28 countries world-wide. GAP resolution lifecycle management via development objects and configuration.
- Creation & extension of Business Process designs
- Alignment of business requirements with Business Process deliverables, configuration, ABAP development, Data Governance and DATA Conversion, BI reporting, Batch Job Production Control, Security, Compliance, QA, Testing, and Training
- Solution Manager configuration of development objects for managing concurrent releases
Confidential, Los Angeles
Business Systems Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager for the SAP Financial Systems, program enhancements and production support.
- Technical upgrade of SAP environment from 32 bit to 64 bit, Oracle 9i to 10g, R3 to ECC6 with 4 terabytes of data (800 million records)
- Implementation of Solution Manager & ChaRm
- Implementation of SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management v5.0) application with MDM (Master Data Management v2.0), workflow approval chains & SOX compliance with audit support
- Production Support of SAP ECC6
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Upgraded Hyperion Essbase to 126.96.36.199, Reports to 7.2.1, EAS to 7.1.5 and Hyperion Planning to 4.0 for supporting the enterprise Decision Support System. (260 users)
- Upgraded Treasury groups Resource IQ2 system for enhanced security functionality to support compliance with Sarbanes Oxley. (35 users)
- Enhanced Workers Compensation system backend to SQL Database.(12 users)
- Integrated data feeds from Peoplesoft HR & SAP Financials for the Executive Information System.
- Upgraded Freedom Tracker application with semiannual updates for regulatory Escheatment changes at the state level - nationally.
- Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM), mapped single organization hierarchy structure allowing transparency of financial reporting between financial systems extendable to facilitate future
- Defense Contract Audit Agency audit support
Confidential, Orange, CA
- Optimized project management framework implementing requirements Traceability Mapping with Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, Clear Case and Test Manager.
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance loan servicing business rules engine development using I-Logic
- Supported Internal and Regulatory Compliance auditing & identified risk of subprime scratch & dent loans major affect on available loan servicing capacity & MBAC (mortgage backed securities)
- Budgeting and financial reporting using PeopleSoft Financials & Clarity
- Financially enabling CLARITY for projects (Expense versus Capitalization)