To have a responsible and extensive position in the field of Civil Engineering and IT where I could make best use of my knowledge and capabilities in a challenging work environment and which will help me to develop my professional career by being well trained.
Computer Literate, Software Knowledge and Audio Visual Knowledge: Macintosh and Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Basic computer troubleshooting and Networking, Audio Visual Cabling and Hardware Installation, System Hardware troubleshooting.
Project Coordinator / Senior Project Executive
- Preparation of work schedule for new renovation projects.
- Preparation of project costing to be proposed to clients.
- Requesting quotations from subcontractors.
- Submitting all government and building requirements before project starts.
- Site coordination between sub - contractors.
- Conduct meetings on site together with the client and involved sub-contractors
- Budget control for ongoing projects.
- Handing over of completed projects.
- Completing all rectification list / punch list.
- Administer contract requirements for all assigned Projects.
- AV System Designs Proposal.
- Plan and coordinate on the inventory requisition and control.
- Material Planning.
- Man Power Scheduling.
- Overall Project in charge.
- Attending Site Meetings with the Consultant, Main-Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
- Managing the Projects to meet the deadlines, cost and quality objectives.
- Handling of multiple projects.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director for internal and external Project Progress Report.
- Preparation of all documentations for the project from Project kick-off to Project Hand over.
Project Coordinator / Project Assistant
- Preparation and Monitoring Project Implementation at Multiple Registry of Deeds based on scope of work, term and conditions of the project.
- Roll out implementation of IT hardware and software, civil works, and Telecommunications within time line, budget and standards.
- Coordinate all field activities and operations inherent to the implementation of the project.
- Prepare progress reports on the project on a weekly and monthly basis.
- May be requires to conduct trainings for concerned Registry of Deeds as need arises.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Monitoring Contractors and Sub Contractors.
- Project Progress Report.
- Project Monitoring.
- Site Supervision.
- In Charge on Trainings and Systems Operational Testing for Registry of Deeds Personnel and on Live Computerization of the site to Public.
- Overall Building Maintenance.
- End of the Day Report.
Asst. Project Engineer
- Project Progress Report
- Project Monitoring
- Site Supervision
- Contract Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Contract Awarding
- Punch list
- Project Turn Over
- Seeking funding sources and submitting bids
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Cost control
- Writing reports
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Supervising staff