- Professional, Proactive, Program/Project manager with 17+ years of progressive expertise in leadership and program management in Information Technology services. Keen understanding of business priorities, genuine team player committed to managing projects flawlessly while contributing to revenue - producing activities. Cross-functional communicator easily interfaces with high-profile staff, vendors, and customers.
Sr Program/Project Manager-PMO
- Effectively managed all aspects of project/program management - Plan and execute IT activities, manage client relationship, communication, people and process management.
- Lead two different technology groups/areas; a global software engineering team, and production hardware/software support/administration/maintenance
- Defines and develops project / program management best practices, processes, and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals
- Develop and manage full scope of project implementation activities, including project schedules and plans, issues management, risk management, and resource management to ensure successful and timely implementation of federally mandated and compliance related projects all in support of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
- Support on boarding of Cloud clients by documenting client needs and delivering cloud services in line with the service level objective.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Coordinate with the Client executives regarding the holding of Steering Committee Meetings, and participate in the monthly/quarterly service reviews as required.
- Participate in migration support of clients into the Cloud utilizing the Cloud Delivery Methodology
- Assist the Client’s execution of their IT strategy through the selling of the On Demand/Cloud Services and products (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, CRM, & Retail, Exadata, etc.)
- Drive the strategy/architecture/design and implementation to migrate the customer to a cloud-based PaaS and SaaS infrastructure
- Advise management and staff on current industry trends and service management processing concepts and strategies. Propose, design, develop and implement a strategy in line with the industry's future direction.
- Coordinate with the executives/Stakeholders regarding the holding of Steering Committee Meetings, and participate in the monthly/quarterly service reviews as required.
- Won numerous awards for meeting Customer satisfaction by meeting six sigma standards.
- Collaborate with management of the P&L for the outsourcing agreement and to over achieve KPI’s in regards to profitability without impacting other SLA’s.
- Serve as an escalation point for significant issues, critical operational impacts, and ongoing service impacts.
- Managed and track progress with detailed sprints/iterations (following Agile XP and SCRUM methods) and qualitative assessments of individual tasks.
IT Program/Project Manager
- Successfully drove portfolio of 30+ projects from inception through international deployment.
- Saved $3 Million while ensuring adequate storage capacity and redesign of ETl loads: through creative engineering and working with vendor.
- Saved $ 2 Million a year by implementing DR site for 5 Call centers.
- Assisted the NYT senior IT Directors in overseeing operation of all Production systems, and the management of the IBM hosted CRM environment.
- Varied responsibilities range from team management, architectural leadership, project planning, budget management, resource allocation, and new product delivery.
- Direct, manage, and participate in the day-to-day operational aspects of the software development team to ensure business and product objectives are met
- Worked with customers through lifecycle management leveraging ITIL methodology while focusing on customer's key business objectives and KPI's.
- Developed the business case with emphasis on NPV, IRR and ROI.
- Reduced R&D budget by 35% and established offshore team of over 30 people.
- Successfully lead projects building service models for cloud including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service