- Client service delivery focused, results - oriented, Information Technology executive and accomplished leader with over 12 successful years’ experience supporting a wide array of clients and providing management consulting services.
- Proven visionary and competitive strategist with a consistent track record of delivering products on time and on budget with exceptional quality. Team player that leads by example with courage and integrity.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation certification.
- Astute strategic planning and business building capabilities - led the team that conceptualized, developed and delivered the wining proposal for a critical $20M GSA client; lead multiple winning IDIQ/BPA proposal efforts at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Program Management Office: Set up and operated Program Management Offices for many clients - Results in efficiency and implementing industry best standards, policies, procedures, governance, metrics and reporting that resulting financial savings of tens of thousands of dollars annually
- A leader of large-scale, multi-threaded and diverse project teams across various locations orchestrated installation of a comprehensive project management system to over 10000 users. Project was completed ahead of schedule and under budget
- Direct system life cycle development including Request for Proposal (RFP) development, IDIQ,BPA, Soul Source, feasibility (Return of Investment), risk analysis, requirements analysis/definition, computer systems design, detailed design specifications and database design
Databases: Oracle 11 g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005, MS Access, DB2
Web/App Servers: Oracle Application Server, IIS, Apache/Tomcat, Websphere
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris), IBM Mainframe
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, TOC, RUP, PMI, PMI-ACP & Prince2
References: Will be provided upon request
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of project, from requirements gathering, to solution design, change management and implementation of new processes and solutions for all the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) & NIH.
- Implemented processes to increase customer satisfaction 12% and decrease credit payouts by 10%.
- Led a disciplined transition program that resulted in over $8 million in savings in only 6 months.
- Surpassed HHS standards by exceeded quality service delivery standards by 5% for CDC & NIH.
- Responsible for implementing big data, cloud and mobile applications to support state and federal Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) programs which integrates with IRS,SSA,DHS,DOD,DHHS and VA systems.
- Responsible for migration of CDC and NIH contact center to new vendors.
- Provided the technical engineering support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Federal Health Insurance Exchange (HIX).
- Managed the development support for HHS’s HealthData.gov website and management of a cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service software production environment (the GeoCloud).
- Supported CMS’ Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) Data Services Hub (DSH) project.
- Worked with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Office of Chief Information Officer (ICIO) in designing, developing, implementing and providing O&M within the cloud environment.
- Created and presented reports and metrics to executive management on a periodic basis.
- Implemented a Federated Access and Identify solution to integrate the Conference Center Application.
- Managed the certification and accreditation (C&A) process for the agency’s first cloud-based application.
- Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing demands and requirements from the users
- Managed projects that involve Enterprise Architecture (EA), Portfolio Management (PFM), and Capital Planning (CPIC). Managed and adhered to the PMO defined Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) processes including coordinating and managing the system SDLC activities such as requirements, analysis, design and development.
- Improved a 10% transition completion rate to 99% in less than 9 months, ranking as one of the top 3 federal departments.
- Deployed an enterprise-wide Oracle Universal Content Management Framework for all regions and business lines.
- Implemented Google, Salesforce and Google Apps in a SaaS framework in less than two years.
- Effectively ran and managed the Cloud Computing Advisory Council at PBS CIO, drafting new processes and documentation and presenting at all-hands meetings.
- Reduced cost and improved efficiency by identifying gaps in organizational processes.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Quality Program for PBS, supporting PBS vendors and consolidating data centers.