Senior Analyst/Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for decision support data gathering and reporting in the Office of the CIO including department - wide status reports and Balanced Score Card.
- Analyst role in an IT SWAT team set up to evaluate significant sales commission issues rooted in both business process and system problems. Resolved over 100,000 claims over a six-month period and eliminated those problems going forward resulting in significant morale improvement and decreased turnover among approximately 50,000 Sprint Sales Associates and indirect dealers.
Programmer/Analyst/Systems Manager/Project Manager
- Managed a cross-functional and geographically diverse team of employees and contractors to develop and test interface code between existing systems and new wireless billing system. (Total contract value approximately $10,000,000.00 and affecting over 15,000,000 wireless customers.)
- Analysis on a project to re-flash operating system software on over 100,000 handsets due to a manufacturer programming error.
- IT owner (operations, maintenance, enhancements, help desk, and end user support) of Nextel's sales commission database used to pay approximately 10,000 sales people and dealers.
- Owned the IT portion of Nextel's financial reporting and analysis and managed a team of 13 employees and contractors.
Owner and Senior Consultant
- Major project engagement to develop and support a PC-based telephone bill analysis program for MCI which won “Best New Product of the Year” at the COMNET show, 1991.
- Provided help desk and new user training for the bestselling (worldwide) PC-based magazine circulation system.
- Developed computer-aided testing software to be used with a set of wireless, data entry keypads.
- Modified/enhanced an open source PC-based accounting system for sale to the property management industry.
Customer Support Specialist/Help Desk
- Sole responsibility for help desk support and training for 100+ customers located throughout the US and Canada.
- General management of a fee-based health care employment agency that generated over $2,000,000 in annual wages for those we placed, including applicant screening and job placement.
- Designed and built a custom PC-based employment agency billing system.
- Oversaw the rollout and growth of a new temporary staffing service of the company and built sales from zero to over $250,000.00 annualized revenue.