Highly ambitious & goal - oriented to provide ROI to the business. Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven leader that motivates, trains, and helps others succeed. Highly analytical and determined to solve problems. Possesses experience managing IT projects in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Leadership, Business Analytics, Project Management, Customer Service
Reporting Tools: Excel, Access, SharePoint, CRM & ERP databases
Project Management Tools: Visio, Project
Other Microsoft Tools: Word, OneNote, Lync, Outlook
Languages Working knowledge of French & Japanese
- Oversaw order management processes - over 250,000+ orders annually Led client requirement gathering, timeline assessment, cost modeling, user testing, and deployment Responsible for managing and procuring warehouse/fulfillment and transportation vendors
- Implemented enhancements in order management system, vendor interaction models, Accounts Receivable/Payable, reporting database, and quoting tools (includes client level discussions)
- Worked with over 150 internal and external team members on over 10 projects across the US Led weekly/monthly presentations to executive management to drive operational efficiencies
Integrated Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing campaigns grew business development by 250% within 6 months Led a team of 5 to develop social media campaigns, branding, market research, and website design projects
- Oversaw inbound/outbound receiving, inventory management, and client support Implemented data analytics, reporting databases, and KPIs
Retail Supervisor: Field Support Helpdesk
- SharePoint Developer/Administrator - managed projects using waterfall methodology.
- Lead a team of 15 & improved overall total productivity by 20%, employees consistent top performers Learned contact center metrics, best practices, and customer service