Project Management Professional with over 20 years of project management and business analysis experience. Expertise in project planning, requirements analysis, system design, testing/quality assurance and application support. Broad industry experience, including telecommunications, e - commerce, healthcare, financial services, mortgage banking and “big 4” consulting.
- Requirements Analysis/ Development/ Documentation
- Project Management, Planning and Deliverables
- 7X24 Production Coverage/ System Stability
- User Acceptance Testing Planning/Execution
- System Requirements/ Design Solutions
- Post launch application and process support
- Cross functional team coordination/management
- Business/Customer/Vendor Relationship Management
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Project Manager, Service and Repair
- Served as IT liaison and subject matter expertise (SME) for S&R business critical applications, supporting insurance, advanced exchange and asset recovery business processes.
- Responsible for overseeing all phases of the application development cycle, launch activities and post-launch support.
- Provided on-going maintenance and production support for seven (7) key systems and processes, including issue management/escalation and resolution communication
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, as additional projects were assigned to team and/or resources diminished
- Supported several project that resulted in significant revenue increases (1 million+) for the S&R division as PM for the Total Equipment Protection (TEP) program
- Supported business initiatives to increase customer satisfaction ratings, to reduce overall development and maintenance costs and to reduce external fraud
- Successfully managed internal and external cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Key contributor to strategy and roadmap planning for the S&R Division
- Supported the addition of a 2nd monthly release without impact to performance or success
- Assumed responsibility of handset launch requirements from business team and seamlessly incorporated into existing process
- Facilitated non-scheduled promo releases, including project planning, requirements analysis, system design and quality assurance
- Served as program manager for key business initiatives - Wireless Number Portability, Expenditure Control and Confidential
- Key contributor to process improvement projects for the online store and promo process
- Received e-Business Delivery for 2003 2nd Quarter for largest online store release
- Implemented standardize status reporting for cross-functional teams
- Responsible for dashboard and status reporting to executive management team
- Provided oversight and management to 8 different application teams
- Managed 3.4 million budget and 3-8 external contractors
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Business Analyst
- Functional analyst for auto and worker’s compensation bill review application.
- Areas of concentration include maintenance and bill review functionality.
- Responsible for project planning and management, requirements definition and analysis, system design and testing.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Senior business analyst/project lead for various clients/project within the financial services/mortgage banking industries.
- Responsible for project planning and management, requirements definition and analysis, testing and quality assurance, industry research, and public speaking.