- Over 10 years construction experience with focus on accounting, account management, customer service and project management.
- 8 years internet business experience with focus on revenue accounting, credit and collections, AP and AR functions, sales and business development.
- Received peak achievement award for personal achievement in finance department from CFO of Confidential
- Primavera Expedition, Meridian Prolog, SAGE ACT, SAGE 100, ImproveBuild RBS
- ORACLE Financials
- Office Trax, WebX, GoTo Meeting, Docent LMS Outliner and Mobile extensions, SharePoint
- Hoovers, ID Exec, Sales Force, Goldmine Sales Application Tools, Pivotal Tracking Software
- Windows 98/2000/Me/NT/Professional/XP Professional/Vista/7 Professional
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project
- Macintosh OS 9, 10 operating systems
- IT, System and Network Administrator for entire company.
- Desktop support for entire company.
- Responsible for training staff on software and technology usage.
- Develop policies and procedures and training manuals for reporting and new CRM and project management software integration.
- Customer service and account management for new and existing clients via telephone, email and site visits.
- Research, design, develop, and maintain custom energy audit reporting tools using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Schedule energy audits with customers and assist Business Performance Manager and General Manager with administration, customer service and warranty issues.
- Review, code, recognize and reconcile account invoices.
- Work with Office Manager and General Manager on all accounting issues.
- Assist Marketing and Sales in trade show events and help maintain consistent branding of collateral.
- Assist Owner/President in overall departmental direction and analyze current policies and procedures.
- Sourced and managed new contractors and outside vendors.
- Entered, issued, tracked and followed up on all new requests, accounts, work orders, request for proposals, and bid proposals using web based order management system Office Trax, and client provided CRM software.
- Contacted customers and subcontractors to schedule work and deliveries for facilities maintenance issues.
- Assisted accounts payable with check runs, monthly and quarter end closes and responsible for timely and accurate billing and payment of invoices within 21 - 30 days.
- Responsible for collecting payments after 21 days.
- Managed and maintained systems database including scanning of invoices, client information, job site locations, subcontractors and vendors.
- Maintained 95% customer satisfaction rating at all times.
- Created, generated and maintained departmental reports as required including monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist Facilities Maintenance department in volume spikes and out of office and vacation requests.
- Managed special projects for estimating, business development, construction and facilities, and created custom reports for large clients like Wyndham Resorts, Barnes & Noble, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Ulta Salons, Orvis, PetSmart, White Castle, Taco Bell, Wal-Mart, and Sams Clubs across the United States.
- Responsible for accurate job cost coding and posting of invoices.
- Met and exceeded all goals.
- Customer service and project management for all new and current construction jobsites.
- Account management and customer service for all subcontractor and vendor accounts.
- Entered and tracked all project correspondence of requests for information, request for pricing, change order requests, change orders, purchase orders, submittals and transmittals.
- Ordered, supplied and maintained all project inventories.
- Coordinated, scheduled and inspected multiple jobsites with jobsite project managers.
- Prepared, reviewed and approved all monthly billings, quarter end closes, owner billings and job costing.
- Processed payments to suppliers.
- Account reconciliation and data archival of accounts previous to tenure.
- Monthly account reconciliation.
- Desktop support and network administrator for all network users.
Special Projects Manager
- Reported directly to COO and assisted him in all daily operations for all business entities.
- Re-designed, implemented and managed two existing web sites.
- Solve customer requests and sales complaints according to company policies.
- Created and maintained weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports.
- Analyzed and created reports on overall customer web trends to increase revenue and maximize customer experience .
- Implemented and managed co-registration email campaigns to grow customer base and increase overall revenue.
- Managed sales, marketing, production and overall operations of Market Scoreboard website.
- Tracked, reported and revised sales operations for multiple marketing campaigns to increase overall revenue.
- Worked closely with IT to implement and manage all marketing, sales and website campaigns and overall changes to websites.