- Ambitious, dedicated, and articulate professional with multiple years experience working as a senior level and executive management project coordinator and also as an assistant program manager in both health care and IT.
- Previous experience also includes several years of meeting and event planning with a focus in peer/grant review with government agencies. An enthusiastic, yet accomplished performer, highly skilled in the areas of financial management, reporting, team leadership, and project management, project planning while working in several specialty areas.
- I am an individual thriving for daily challenges and new adventures within my career journey.
PMO Project Coordinator
- Assistant to the program manager responsible for the management of the multi - million dollar program in place to manage Red Hat Linux Servers, Storage Area Networks, System Security, and additional infrastructure components in support of the Census Bureaus’ critical initiatives for 24x7x365 data center operations
- Manage HSPD-12 security badging process for all contractor new hires, to also include fingerprinting with pertinent division of the Census Bureau’ organizational structure.
- Maintain monthly GFE Inventory for all contractor staff
- Manage development of weekly customer progress reports
- Manage bi-monthly customer Service Level Agreement reports
- Provide coordination to teams of cross functional infrastructure groups across various work streams
- Assist with the management of engineering and deployment efforts of core components of the system architecture for VMware 4.x migrations.
- Provide administrative support and coordination with Census Securities Annual Disaster Recovery Testing process
- Provide oversight and coordination of implementation of ITIL Business Continuity components for the data center and Disaster Recovery Test process for Census
- Develop staffing models for operations and support activities involved with ongoing support.
- Manage relationships between the internal program team, IT business partners, business owners, and additional key stakeholders to ensure that sufficient coordination efforts are in place.
- Assist PMO with the development and tracking of program spend plans for resources and hardware procurements.
- Responsible for vendor relationship management with all HP 3P staffing resource vendors.
- Assist PMO with the management and creation of program change orders to address increased program scope and revenue.
- Assist PMO with managing capacity planning efforts in support of the Census Bureau’s technology road map to include data center consolidation to ensure documentation is maintained accurately for customer delivery.
- Conduct weekly senior leadership meetings to discuss operational and project status.
- Develop standard operating procedures for the administrative function of the contracts Project Management Office (PMO).
- Developed more standardized and efficient contractor time management processes in conjunction with the HP ECOS financial project manager
- Manage projects SharePoint site with project reports and PMO Management calendar updates.
- Channeled the planning and implementation of the stenographic services project
- Assemble and coordinated project staff
- Developed and scheduled project timelines accordingly
- Composed technical and non-technical correspondence
- Performed daily quality assurance reviews on all stenographic service requests received
- Developed a 97 percent accurate spreadsheet system for tracking daily project metrics for the stenographic services project
- Implements and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Liaised with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Managed the office’s procurement budget
- Identified and resolved issues within the project team and also with the internal FTC customer(s
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Tracked project milestones and deliverables
- Reviewed and reconciled all stenographic services invoices monthly for accuracy
- Served as liaison between HAI Vice President and DC HIV/AIDS Administration program director; to include weekly status updates
- Composed technical and non-technical correspondence
- Managed a team of 30+ private consultants from various administrative and clinical backgrounds
- Organized VP’s calendar to arrange for consultant interview and mandatory training
- Organized the program schedule in order to arrange 18+ Quality Assurance site reviews for the Ryan White grantees being evaluated
- Managed projects procurement budget
- Updated, reviewed, and edited clinical service area tools in conjunction with DC HIV/AIDS Program Administrator being utilized this annual cycle for accuracy and clarity to ensure a fair and adequate review would be conducted
- Managed the programs budget, consultant contracts, and invoice processing
- Monitored budgetary expenditures for any adjustments or changes to allowable costs
- Arranged all travel logistics (hotel accommodations) for all non-local grantee evaluations