- Accomplished business analyst and systems development professional with significant experience in the Inventory Control, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning and Forecasting, QA and Financial Services industries.
- Substantial experience in all phases of systems development life cycle (SDLC) including: systems planning, requirements analysis and documentation, standards definition, data modeling, project management, application development through implementation, integration and system testing, technical and user documentation, end user training, database design and development in an ERP environment.
Operating Systems: OS400
Languages: RPG, CL, DDS, SQL, JDE Report Writer, Basic, COBOL
Databases: DB2, AS400 Database, JDE Database and Environments
Tools: WebQuery, Showcase Query, Hawkeye, Turnover, IBM Client Access, FTP, Crystal Reports
- Provide technical support for a variety of JDE applications on the AS400 supporting for Supply Chain, Inventory Control, Quality Assurance, Cost Accounting in the party goods industry
- Work with SME’s and department heads to identify and define requirements for enhancements and bug fixes for a variety of JDE applications
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and system requirements using Excel and process flow diagrams
- Develop test plans and QC test scripts
- Coordinate and facilitate stakeholder meetings and obtain sign - off on requirements and test plans
- Facilitate UAT testing and user testing
- Using SQL tools, troubleshoot production issues and identify problem resolutions
- Document (where needed) and consolidate current processes and application documentation to built and enhance the knowledge library for use by support team members, QA and other analysts.
- Act as liaison between business leads and developers for system enhancements and bug fixes
- Develop and modify programs using JDE Report Writer, RPG, CL, DDS and SQL
- New user setup for WebQuery
Technology Utilized: JDE Reportwriter, IBM Client Access, Navigator, RPG, CLP, SQL Developer, WebQuery, MS Excel, Citrix, VISO, MS WORD, PowerPoint, Crystal Reports
Senior Business Analyst and Deployment
- Manage JDE manufacturing projects for the operations division, involved in the entire life cycle
- Worked with developers, business, IT and QA teams to develop functional requirements for APS document production and business process renovation project.
- Identified toolset, established procedures for requirements capturing process, quantified resource requirements, created technical and end-user documentation and performed technical training.
- Coordinate and facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Responsible for project planning, data loading, user acceptance testing, user training, and go-live support, for the Operations division of each business.
Technology Utilized: Showcase Query, IBM Client Access, RPG, CLP, FTP, MS Excel, VISO, MS WORD, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Promoted to Project Leader to manage three programmers and manufacturing projects on legacy software system, Prism.
- Responsible for project planning, testing, and user documentation. Interface directly with the user community to identify and recommend software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design detail program specs, Provide direction and guidance to programming staff. Provide performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Developed test plans, selected test tools, created test environment and test scripts to certify application as Y2K compliant.
Technology Utilized: RPG, CLP, SQL, DDS, MS Excel, VISO, MS WORD, MS Project, PowerPoint, ROBOT, Hawkeye, Turnover, Aldon