- Operations / Program Manager with distinguished experience in managing operations, systems, and personnel. Safety first leader with a collaborative and team oriented approach. Skilled in developing and streamlining processes of people and equipment thus enhancing systems reliability and continuous improvement overall. Decorated military Veteran.
Team Leader/Multi - Shift Operations Manager
- Manage and champion operational improvements in systems, processes and people applications in a world-class environment. Continuously evaluate systematic execution for optimal operational sustainment.
- Promote and endorse safety, environmental, good manufacturing practices, and continuous improvement overall.
- Act as an innovative lead in development of personnel, business practices, procedures and serve as integral lead on special projects and transitional implementations.
Team Leader/Multi-Shift Operations Manager
- Provided continuous leadership, guidance, and coaching to team members and staff for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness, establishing good working relationships and continuous performance improvement and development.
- Actively promoted plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Increased production quality rates through morale and motivation initiatives.
- Maintained and elevated adherence to corporate Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieving a finished product within quality control specifications.