- Over 13 years, Senior Project/Program Manager strong work experience in Information Technology.
- Independent and highly motivated team player that approaches new challenges with a can do attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage complex issues, tasks, including developing objectives, prioritizing responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing deliverables to successful completion.
- Develop solutions to complex problems using ingenuity and innovation.
- Successfully completed Six Sigma Black Belt on - line training program conducted by QC Services.
- Strong experience with Customers/clients engagement, end users such as gathering business requirements, data analysis, Gap Analysis, Policies, PMO Governance, Project Management, Use cases, UML, DMAIC Process methodologies, RUP, User acceptance testing (UAT), Reports, end user training a full life cycle (SDLC) project experience including negotiating, conflict resolution and closing business deals.
- Proficiency using standard business software tools, including Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows and new operating system, Web Services, understanding of various telecommunications protocols, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, Data Security information and data loss prevention, Malware defense applications.
- Strengths include web projects, object oriented development using Java, Web sphere commerce suite . Also worked on online e-commerce projects, B2B, B2C, Online web portal, Online Prepaid Telephone card site, online financial transaction security levels on applications.
Business Software: Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, MS Project, Access, PowerPoint.
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Sybase
Technology /Languages: Java, J2EE, Web sphereOperating System Windows, UNIX, Solaris., AIX, Linux
Process Methodology: DMAIC, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked as PMO Business Lead /Business solutions group of LSS (Large Scale System) Cisco International (CI), Country Enablement Program Release 1.0, 2.0 (Europe) 3.0 (Brazil), and 4.0., Cross functional release team lead, transition lead .
- Very strong working experience with Services Marketing, QTC Pricing and Discounting ICW OM (Quote to Order, Order to Book, Book to Invoice, Invoice to Cash) and IC engine enhancements.
- Worked in Quote to Cash, WWSSO (World Wide Sales and Service Organization, Customer Advocacy) Service Contract Management - Best Practice group.
- Lead the projects (end to end) thru PLCs: BC, CC, EC, Prod and post-prod support by using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Managed successfully day to day project activities - Successful Planning,Schedule,Scope,Budget, Resources Issue, risks and execution with high quality deliverables.
- Managed relationships and worked closely with executive stakeholders,customers,vendors by weekly reporting.
- Develop, design, and implement improved business processes and solutions to meet stakeholder and expectations. Communicate with stakeholders to determine their needs based on requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders and across all cross functional teams to resolve issues.
- Support data collection, analysis, reporting and updates on various performance metrics for management and global stakeholders.
- Experienced in developing and implementing operational procedures, systems and processes to deliver a high quality service across multiple stakeholders,legal compliances, corporate policies for business and improved performance of web services, APIs hosted on database as service.
- Lead Service Oriented Architecture projects: Software as a Services (SaaS)
- Monitored business web services transactions with Splunk tool which collects and harness data. Tool has flexibility to do real-time, historical analysis, and the power to deliver custom dashboards
- Deployed/Implemented Industry Standard Best Practices processes - Service and System Management applications, tools such as BMC Remedy (CMS and DB) HP, Propel, Clarity, IBM, JIRA etc.
- Collaborate with Cross functional Process tracks for BRD, FSD,TSD Review, Impact assessment, Issue resolution, compliance, lead weekly track meetings, assist project managers and represent program management function.
- Working on MVDC (Metro Virtual Data Center) and DR (Disaster Recovery)
- Did the Gap analysis for Cisco business process framework and process simulation for Oracle R12. Worked with Oracle R12 upgrade projects.
- Collaborative Managed Services Channel Program (MSCP) - Go To Market (GTM) Services offering - Core team member Architecture SME, responsible for end to end process flows, business requirements, testing, and issue resolution. Managed relationship with global stakeholders.
- Completed Scientific Atlanta, newly acquired company to track transactions in Cisco’s Finance hierarchy.
- Gathering business requirements, Represent the "user experience," translate customer
- Managed Releases as Order Management/QTC end to end Test PM for ECLM and Project ‘Spirit of Deal”. Defined data delivery via XML Files and then with a API layer, on B2B, web services product release and smoke testing, BAT,UAT test management, SKU
- Worked on Contract Discounts Product, Service and Promotions, Rebates, Subscription requirements
- Define, Design, Build & improve process flows, best practices documentation.
- Analyzed SAP SD MM (Sales and Distribution) module for WWSSO.
- Perform Data Analysis, Gap Analysis and suggest solution, Quality of data in CIBER (Contract Installed Base Enterprise Repository). Advanced Pricing tool, Oracle ERP 11i Service Contract management group.
- Integration with data ware house, generate data quality reports by running queries in Business Objects and Business Intelligence, Creating test scripts, test scenarios and conduct BAT, UAT.
- Authoring BRD’s, Playbook/User Guides for global theater managers for Service contract management tools such as SNIF (Serial Number Information Finder), SAM (Service Availability Matrix), eID, Missing link tool, Change Management, SCM (Service Contract Management, Service framework design & Service Entitlement), which were published on Net impacts every quarter.
- Perform metrics surveys, management reports of Productivity, Revenue impact, Expense reduction and Customer satisfaction, Finalizing, documenting system functionality process workflows and configuration.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Created Project Plans, timelines, roadmap to project delivery.
- Authored Product Business Requirements Document,Develop,Design processes and flow diagrams,UAT test plans for the upgrade,build project Reverse Domain Network Screening (RDNS) system. (Tradesphere Vstera/ JP Morgan export compliance Tool)
- Prepared Product (System) Requirements Document,developed processes, flow diagrams,user acceptance test plans for the buy project TradeSphere RPS 2.2, Vestara search engine product to screen the embargoed countries,Business names, individual names for the international trade.
- Batch Screening of more than 5 millions of customer master data for compliance and Govt. audit purpose ( Denied restricted party screening) and generated brio reports.
- Prepared documents for the client's approved change management and acceptance processes related to the client integration business needs. Designed business processes for the clients approved vendors and Sun acquired new clients such as StorageTek,Seebeyond and other new business units for the export compliance.
- Worked as the liason between IST business stake holders, business users,Web Client and IT architect,development teams that support the automated screening and works in Oracle ERP (10.7.7 ) IT.Analyzed SAP and Tradebeam export complaince modeule for upgrade.
- Prepared Master test plan,Q A test cases,scripts, planning tasks and assignments, preparing test data, executing tests in Alpha, Beta and Oracle ERP Production environment for SOX Compliance. Provided production support . UAT,Order fullfilment, Invoicing,Screening,Order management, Ship to, Bill to, entire shipment visibility and supply chain event management for thr global trade, generate Brio reports on daily basis etc. entire Process oriented business application.
- Very strong work experience in designing new businesses processes or redesigns current business processes that reflect best business processes and meet the goal and objectives within the prescribed time frame.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Created Project Plans, timelines, roadmap to project delivery.
- Prepared, updated Project Charters for the build projects Ordering Frame ATM and CSR project.
- Facilitated working sessions for EIA documentation for Frame ATM and CSR projects Interface/Integration Documents (HLD) of Application programming (API) Java,XML and Middleware Services group/team.Oracle database,Datawarehouse environment and ERP (Oracle 11i, Order Management module ) supply chain management.
- Prepared documentation for Integration Interface Agreements ( EIA/IIA)
- Involved in Change Request documentation for Frame ATM and CSR projects.
- Generated Meta data managed (MME) reports to the management.
- Set up test strategy, Master test plan,test cases, test scenarios,engineering test environment, planning QA tasks and assignments, preparing test data, performing tests in beta environment. UAT, User training etc.
- Reported weekly status of the project to the higher management and communication with cross-functional teams.
- Worked with Software System methodology such as Waterfall, RUP, Stage Gate and SCRUM. Software environment was Java, J2EE.
- Knowledge of ARTEMIS, Express Process Works, Panagon.
Confidential, Woodbridge NJ.
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- I have developed and managed relationship with information services for allocation and application of technical resources on projects.
- Responsibility includes in defining user roles, meeting, exceeding contracted service level and sales agreements. Gap analysis, research, Business Continuity planning process, Communicating, maintaining strong relationship with end users, (including training) customer suppliers, vendors, software developers and gathering business requirements, UML, Use cases, process flow diagrams.