- Results - oriented senior Project manager, with proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget. Initiates methods to improve cost-savings and efficiency.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management, with clients and vendors.
- A problem-solver who excels in developing project scopes that meet or exceed client and management goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with brokerage firms and understand trading methods
- Successfully managed complex projects ranging from 5 M$ to 18M$.
- Managed team of more then 35 people.
- Excellent technical understanding and hands on experience with Communications
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Technology
- Extensive experience with Excel, MS Project Suite, PowerPoint, MS Office tools.
- Experience with data center moves and Infrastructure Management.
- Extensive experience of working in 24/7 high pressured environment.
- Worked with clients like CBOT and Motorola
- Experienced with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Experienced writing and monitoring SOAs
- Five years working with Brokerage/Investment industry
- Experienced with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Experienced with Health C\are
- Experienced with package implementation
- Experience with data warehouse moves
- Microsoft Office
- MS Access
- MS Project
- Project Workbench (Clarity)
- Project Server
Operating Environments: IBM 30XX, DOS, SYMBOLICS, Windows, and Novell LAN, Internet Platforms, Portal, Unix
Development Tools: SQL, Object Orientated Programming
DB Systems: Oracle, DB2 SQL
Development Languages: COBOL, LISP, Java, HML
Special Technologies: TSO/ISPF, Natural Language, Level5 Object, ART-IM, IQ, KAPPA Content Management
Software Packages: DOS, WIN 3.11, WIN95, MS Office Suite, MS Access, Visual Basic SAP PeopleSoft MS Exchange
Project Management Software: MS Project, Project Workbench MS Project Server
Confidential, Tampa, FLProject Manager
- Managed a desktop Windows 7 upgrade for Europe
- Managed testing results for windows environment
- Replaced over 200 computers that run Windows 7 with the company’s applications
- Put windows 7 on over 500 computers
- Worked with managers, architects, and network resources to put all the desktops on Blades
Confidential, Tampa, Fl
- Rescued the project that was 6 six months late
- Completed Phase 2 of the project in 3 months time and got the project back on track
- Interacted with executives, managers and subject matter experts for project documentations.
- Completed testing Phases 1 and 2
- Worked with onsite of off-shore resources
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Java, Windows
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Worked with business analysts and operations management to identify all processes
- Developed mapping for more than 1200 processes required by the Operation Group.
- Eliminated those not needed for back office testing.
- Interacted with executives, managers and subject matter experts for requirement documentations.
- Coordinated appropriate order of all processes and a comprehensive reporting of all failures with Mercury Test Center, to make all testing defects viewable for report
- Worked with Stakeholders to process the flow diagrams
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Java, SharePoint
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Managed all facets of the move including testing all the servers and storage.
- Performed parallel testing when all data was moved
- Researched and composed several requirement documents to streamline and automate processes.
- Worked with internal corporate resources, outside consultant (CSC) and off-shore consultant (in India) to create a project plan and new completion date acceptable to all parties; developed weekly reports for management
- Including data base and all data migration
- Created problem-solving methods to coordinate project milestones with new deployment dates
- Installed new Portal for web project and new content management system.
- Assisted in the interview process for new implementation specialists.
- Developed Issue and Testing discrepancy Logs, as well as time sheets for consultants for the Operations Group
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Java, Sharepoint, Unix
Confidential, Chicago, IllinoisProject Manager
- Responsibility for project plan that helped client to assist New Orleans in their recovery of their medical systems.
- Created new process to assist company in managing their projects.
- Responsibilities included requirements gathering, specification writing, development, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for a web-based system to merge client’s tasks with those of the New Orleans Health Commission, together with their separate due dates
- Created project plan and associated documentation to accompany client’s medical system replacement documentation
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project
Confidential, Glenview, Illinois
- Monitored master project plan and coordinated the work of 12 project managers at both Companies to assist with project controls and deliverables for the merger.
- Created Master Schedule by linking and integrating project milestones
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Java,, Unix, ms Office
Confidential, San Diego, CaliforniaProject Manager
- Assumed initiative for the creation of a County-wide PMO for which no project controls or consistencies had been developed
- Established policies and procedures for Project Office, controls for project artifacts and an integrated Master Schedule as well as cost tracking for all projects
- Built and managed PMO infrastructure to encompass project scope, project milestones and project costs.
- Created Master Schedule that linked all integration project milestones of all County projects.
- Developed Policies and Procedures, Controls, and Cost Tracking
- Rescued a web-based application development project required for replacing a Confidential -deficient system in less than eight (8) weeks of time.
- Project was delivered within schedule, scope, and budget
- Integrated four (4) separate yet inter-related projects required for rolling out thousands of desktops and ensuring that the roll-outs were implemented in a timely manner
- Delivered a faltering project. Legacy application was re-assessed, renovation estimates formulated, and a Statement of Work created for quick execution.
- Responsibility included staffing the renovation and testing teams, which exceeded 25 full-time resources
- Established and managed an enterprise-wide integrated Master Schedule for all Confidential projects and related efforts.
- Mentored Department Managers with the creation of baseline project plans, issue tracking, estimate modeling, resource allocation, and testing methodologies
- Produced plans for all phases of the Confidential effort.
- Authored Statements of Work and Project Quality Plans and assisted client in selecting renovation tools
- As Project Control Officer, assumed responsibility for maintaining all Confidential project plans.
- Led technical team as Confidential Subject Matter Expert.
- Managed estimates for and results of conducting an organization-wide Confidential assessment for a suite of corporate systems
Environment: Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Project Workbench Java,, Unix, ms Office,, peoplesoft