- Excellent ability to engage with customer/client to ensure delivery of quality information technology solutions that meet the business goals
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Experience engaging with senior management on strategic direction, business risk and current status of information technology projects
- Confident with 3rd party vendor management
- Development and conformance to systems development life cycle methodology
- IBM (AS/400), Tandem O/S and Utilities, UNIX - based systems
- SQL, Visual Basic, C++, HTML, Cobol/Cobol85, RPG III
- Sybase, Oracle, DB2
- Oracle RMS, Reflexis, Island Pacific IPMS, RetailPRO, Retail Ovation, FreightMatrix
- Cognos, Crystal Reports, Eureka
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Led project team responsible for implementation of Oracle SIM application
- Led project teams responsible for testing and implementation of Oracle MOM suite (RMS, RPM)
- Led project team responsible for implementation of the Daptiv Project Portfolio Management system for IT.
- Led functional project team for completion of functional analysis and design phases of Oracle RMS implementation project (ERP)
- Led project team responsible for implementation of a Task Management system for Store Operations on time and $300K under budget with minimal impact to business operations
- Implemented a reporting solution for ecommerce targeted around operations management.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Systems Analyst
- Reduced overhead costs by completing the orderly transition of function and shutdown of a legacy system
- Led project team responsible for initial contact, RFP, analysis and selection of Transportation Management System.
- Managed a team of developers in the analysis, development and implementation of an internally-developed application to provide a custom front-end interface to the ASP (application service provider) selected above.
- Reduced overhead costs by facilitating move of all Aaron Brothers systems support from California headquarters to the MSI corporate headquarters in Texas.
- Managed teams responsible for support of two additional business entities: Recollections and STAR Decorator’s Wholesale.
- Led implementation of a new back-office and POS system for the STAR chain to improve business processes and synergize application use through the companies.
- Implemented R/F receiving system resulting in a 50% labor savings for the receiving function at STAR.
- Project Leader for $1.7M project to implement upgraded POS system and equipment for the Aaron Brothers chain in order to provide for PCI compliance.
- Led project to implement a new rolling cycle count process in the Aaron Brothers warehouse saving the company real labor hours and potential business impact hours.