- I am a Sr. IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager experienced in leveraging best practice methodologies during the systems development life cycle: Discovery process, functional requirements elicitation, data modeling, design, process flow validation, development, QA testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), and project implementation.
- I offer relevant & extensive experience to drive the process from blue sky conceptualization through final product validation and delivery.
- Effectively provided value - added synergy in all aspects of sales/ acquisition of business hardware solutions.
- Built a solid productive working relationship with auction houses, closed bidding process, and end customers.
- Gained customer confidence and an understanding of their current business needs and future goals.
- Crafted custom tailored IT business packages that exceeded customer expectations with affordable, modular, expandable, flexible and configurable business hardware solutions.
Sr. IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Conducted project discovery sessions.
- Drafted business requirements, use cases, systems flows and tasks using swimlane modeling, process flows, screen mock ups, and wireframes while participating on Agile teams.
- Translated business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked closely with Shanghai-based offshore staff extension to help produce initial POC (Proof of Concept).
- Obtained customer buy-in and commitment to proposed requirements and functionality.
- Worked closely with Bangalore-based offshore staff extension to help produce initial functional designs.
- Collaborated with diverse and strong cross functional teams to help with ARM Cortex-A9 CPU design solutions.
- Worked with IT teams, management, and stakeholders to ensure requirements were understood and met.
- Collaborated with developers and testers to ensure requirements were understood and test plans were complete.
- Ensured traceability and portability of requirements & use cases to QA test cases and SOA test environment.
- Interfaced with tech writers and trainers to ensure documentation needs were met.
- Identified opportunities and implemented solutions for IT simplification and requirements reuse.
- Ensured that processes and deliverables were well documented; actively worked to share knowledge with others.
IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Facilitated JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions with the business units, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), management, development, architecture, and user interface group throughout the project life cycle.
- Translated requirements into comprehensive use cases and design documents for SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance.
- Participated in design sessions with development to define internal process logic based on business rule definitions.
- Produced, revised, and maintained business requirements documents, use cases, rules dictionaries, process flows, user interface documents, and wireframes utilizing RUP and UML methodologies.
- Implemented tightly integrated RAD (Rapid Application Development) methodologies with MetaStorm BPM (Business Process Modeling) suite of tools to quickly build and interface a new auto insurance claims system to the existing legacy systems infrastructure for Hartford Insurance, Omni Auto Division Project.
- Responsible for identifying legacy DB2 database locations, mapping data elements, screen definitions, input forms, and portal access to new system interfaces for Hartford Insurance, Omni Auto Division Project.
- Traveled and consulted with out-of-state clients and internal stakeholders during all phases of the SDLC (Project Development Life Cycle) to ensure the highest quality and timeliness of their solution implementation.
- Facilitated client UAT by helping to clarify documented requirements, logging, and tracking project defects via Test Director and WinRunner, then working with QA and Development to resolve and validate corrected project defects.