Project Manager/Application Lead
- Managed PeopleSoft CRM system for a major European Telecom client. Activities included Production Support, Release Management, Systems Upgrade, Functional Enhancement, Change Management, Testing Strategy, Risk Mitigation and Resource Management.
- Collaborated with teams in charge of other systems such as ERP, Point of Sales and Billing to create the most optimized system designs to achieve the required business functionality.
- Redesigned the Inbound Message Handling in the Integration Broker using Application Package PeopleCode, so that the message extraction code can be reused for other messages, thus saving development time.
- Designed and implemented an innovative billing system which splits the invoice between the customers and their employers on certain defined criteria. This feature was used by over 800,000 people.
- Mentored a team of eleven fresh - hires and enabled them to write Peoplecode with the highest quality within a short span of three months.
- Engineered re-organization of technical teams into twelve cross-functional domains and realigned Software Development Framework using SCRUM methodology, thereby reducing development lead time by 60%.
PeopleSoft Application Developer
- Identified and fixed design loophole in the system and saved my clients from a potential loss of 1.2 million Danish Kroner.
- Redesigned Product CRM module of PeopleSoft, allowing for configuration of complex business rules to be framed in system.
- Designed and implemented a methodology to do bulk operations in PeopleSoft CRM application using batch tables in database and posting XML messages to PeopleSoft CRM using XMLAPI.
- Created Business Requirements documents and Technical Design documents for the development team and assisted them with software development.
- Investigated and resolved 80% of defects accumulated in PeopleSoft CRM system for over three years, in the role of a Production Support Executive, bringing the number of defects down to a record low in company’s history.