- Application developer with more than twenty two years of experience in problem solving, leadership skills, implementation and management of complex software systems. Successfully managed projects on various technical platforms and in different functional domains satisfying quality procedures.
- Worked for both Development and Maintenance software projects in mainframe and client server applications.
- Successfully managed onsite - offshore model for various projects
- Insurance domain examination LOMA 280 certified with 87%
Languages: Mainframe Assembler, COBOL, PL/I, RPG, MEL, LANSA, DYL 280, SAS, JSP, ASP, HTML, VB, PowerBuilder
Software Tools: COOL 2E, IEF/CoolGen, BOB, Duckcreek Author/Express, CA7, CA11, SAR, XPediter, File-Aid,Abend-Aid, SOAPUI, Sharepoint, Unfuddle, Jira, ABInitio
Databases: DB2, IMS, Oracle, Adabas
Operating Systems: TPF, VM, MVS, AS400, AIX, UNIX
Hardware: IBM Mainframe via link, IBM PC
Domain: Credit Card, Health\Life\ Insurance, Retail, Human Resources, Media, Ecommerce, QA
Senior Technical Consultant
- Understanding of process flow of Input and Output Data elements, Data Model Overview, VCF and Non VCF Flow.
- Achieved technical understanding of the process within a very short time. Tasks included loading of ABInitio graphs and analyzing the data flow along with required modifications to the generated unix code. Was associated with the following work:
- Was responsible for documenting work being done for the commercial lane across geography and technology. Then mapping it to approved Work Orders. Prepare report regarding a) No WO b) Work done without WO c) Resources exposed and d) Risks which cannot be mitigated. Customer interaction as and when required.
- Achieved successfully building of team rapport within a not so cohesive team.
- Provided technical support to team members during online production release supports across weekends.
- Achieved initiation of the process of Daily Status reporting from each team member, addressing their grievances and complimenting their good work.
Environment: JSP,.Net,,MSTR, ABInitio, MS Office, Share Point, Clear Quest
Senior Business Analyst
- Successfully achieved understanding of the existing functionalities of the bond system across web pages.
- Logged enhancement requirements as tasks for specific sprints.
- Analyzed and documented these tasks for identification of the impacted functionality and the pages and assigned accordingly to developers.
- Prepared test cases and test logs with screen shots across browser versions to test the requirements in modified code. The final code build was passed over for deployment to testing server for acceptance testing.
- Supported production releases outside normal hours.
Environment: JSP,.Net,,C#, Cognos, Jira, Sharepoint
Senior Business Analyst
- Performed business analysis for the reports to be generated using Crystal Reports,
- Documented changes to SRS (System Requirement Specifications) after analysis.
- Conducted review meetings with client and team.
- Documented report design and use cases including sample screenshots and data descriptions.
- Identified and documented existing system defects for resolution.
- Documented test cases and test logs for testing of enhancement features for manual test included in phase 1 deliverables.
- Recorded defects in ALM with screen shots for better understanding.
- Communicated the defects to responsible developer for faster correction and closure.
Environment: DB2, Crystal Reports, JSP