Expert in information systems technology, project planning, systems analysis, quality control, forecasting, scheduling and planning, and results tracking .
- Project Management Skills
- Project Leadership
- Structured Analysis and Design
- Business Area Analysis
- Project Management - Hard Skills
- Business Objects
- Building XML Web Services with Java
- Java for Web Application Development
- Creating Web Documents with HTML
Proficient in: MS Office - Word, Excel spreadsheets, networking, Windows XP, 2000, NT, 9x, 3.1, UNIX
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, Sybase, MS SQL Server
- Guided the work of technical teams.
- Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures and indentified shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Created cost-benefit analyses and ROI assessments that were used as the basis for decision-making on proposed IT implementation projects.
- Resolved numerous project issues including offshore staffing shortages, IT infrastructure issues, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Participated in varied development activities aimed at Confidential Banker communications and documentation.
- Member of Confidential Information Technology Associate Program, a 12- month training program.
- Wrote a paper on Lotus Notes security and field encryption.
- Led a team of 33 team members in the Confidential and work flow areas.
- Worked with Systems and Human Resources to develop Employee Incentive Program aimed at increasing staff productivity and employee morale.
- Monitored production process and provided feedback to Information Systems staff for production process improvement.
- Met or exceeded productivity deadlines for data and check delivery to the Federal Reserve and clearing banks.
- Conducted cost/benefit analysis to determine production and staffing requirements.
- Coordinate meeting between System Infrastructure and offshore resources to ensure successful project rollout.
- Participated in weekly conference calls with global project teams to determine project status.
- Worked with Relationship Managers to submit External Connection requests for offshore resources.
- Provided guidance to project resources with regards to requirements clarification and system enhancements.
- Worked with Business Sponsors in IB Marketing and Communications to aid development of application to facilitate distribution.
Sr. Systems Developer
- Developed, implemented and maintained Revenue Reporting database for Senior Management. in Global Investor Services
- Reduced Quarterly reporting time by 80% by re-engineering and implementing an automated workflow
- Developed Standard Financial Reports for management using Cognos Impromptu.
- Participated in intense classroom training sessions.
- Worked in assigned departments assisting with process improvement and Confidential of legacy systems.
- Aided with development of a Price Inquiry System aimed at reducing duplicate price challenges by 75%.
- Tasked with day to day activities of item processing area tasked with processing debit and credit transactions.
- Worked on budgets / staffing / workflow documents for effective management of my assigned area.