- Project Manager with demonstrated ability in authoring and managing security risk management and product design initiatives.
- Solid technological and business unit interaction to generate and connect ideas and information into innovative and secure functional products.
- Persistent security risk and product design analytical problem solver, investigate root cause of risk and product issues and implement effective resolutions.
- Solid experience in developing repeatable security assessment processes and achieving process approval from Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) government agency.
- Achieved short and long term goals focusing on quality and cost reduction.
- Persistent, clear communication dedicated to driving issues to resolution.
- Directed the development of multi - year firm-wide risk management strategy roadmap with impact to business, IT and external vendors with dotted line reporting to the CIO.
- Lead strategic planning for the design and implementation of an Enterprise Information Security Management Systems which includes appropriate policies, procedures, operational considerations, IT change controls, and IT risk and compliance management programs.
- These efforts include (but not limited to): Information Security Governance processes, Policies & Procedures, Audits, Metrics and reporting in direct alignment with contractual, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- In 2010, 2011 & 2013, directed efforts developed repeatable risk management processes to identify company asset, classification, assessment, gaps identification, remediation and on-going maintenance approach. This led to achieving the government agency Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) approvals.
- Provide strategic and tactical security, risk mitigation and regulatory compliance guidance for all IT projects, including the evaluation of processes, operating procedures and controls for applications, databases and users secure/hardening of functions
- Effectively lead, develop and mentor teams of Information Security and IS Risk Management professionals as well as contractors & vendors.
- Coordinated multiple Pharmaceutical regulatory submissions. Gathered, organized and resolved external vendor security and database / application functional requirements to support design of multi-language platform.
- Advanced knowledge with the following risk security standards: FISMA, NIST, 53, OpenSAMM, COBIT 4.0, CBK, EBK, ISMS, FIPS, CIA, HIPPA, ITIL, PCI, and PII.
- Planned design and rollout for new customer advisor servicing applications, customer facing online screens and the access management identity policy with firm wide branch, operational, designers and risk leaders.
- Analyzed and identified measures to improve architecture design, decommission of legacy systems, applications and processes to reduce risks implications, increase the protection of customer sensitive data and decrease manpower.
- Lobbied for change successfully received and executed.
- Managed initiatives with budget upwards of $16,000,000 million impacting upwards of 25,000,000 customers.
- Accelerated initiatives launch timeline by 20% to 40%. Yielded budget savings upwards of $6,000,000 million.
- Proficient in accounts, receivable, payable, cash, profit & loss and the monthly reconciling the balance sheet to with accuracy to the penny.
SOFTWARE AND PLATFORM EXPERIENCE:
PLATFORM: Windows XP/98/95 & 2000, Network Technology, Documentum Server and Client v5x, Linux v4.11, SQL basic & Microsoft suite.
IT RISK SECURITY STANDARDS and REGUALTION: Experience with the following IT risk security standards FISMA, NIST-800, OpenSAMM, COBIT, CBK, EBK, ISMS, FIPS, CIA, HIPPA, PCI and PI. Experience with the following regulatory products Render Perfect Server, FDA Complier v3.1.2 (CDER and CBER), eCTD Submission Accelerator, CoreDossier Database. Experience with other products Credit Card processor, Mortgage processor, SharePoint client, Microsoft Office suites, Visio, Adobe Acrobat 5.x, AnnoDoc, Quality Center & Pivotal
VP Project Manager
- Program direct IT large scale emerging and security risk vulnerability initiatives with cross impact to business, IT, external vendors and government regulators.
- Experienced in managing initiative budget upwards of $16,000,000 million.
- Decrease initiative launch timeline by 20% to 40% with maximum budget saved upwards of $6,000,000 million.
- Engineered the development of repeatable security processes to conduct risk vulnerability, assessment and remediation.
- Influenced multiple s to obtained the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) government agency approval on developed risk security repeatable processes.
- Authored strategy to secure and protect mortgage customer sensitive data.
- Contributed to the development of multi-year initiative roadmap Volunteered coach to junior project managers. Identified employees needs and partnered with team to deliver to both IT and business counterparts.
- Asset management activities to reduce legacy applications, databases and backend processing. Recognized certified Project Manager Coach.
- Launched flagship customer p infrastructure to support multiple form of customer P, that is, ADA, Languages, Statement, E-mail. Error free production delivery. Initiative implemented six months ahead of schedule.
- To improve operational performance, internal and external usability, customer servicing processes, redesign customer facing online pages and system, stability, capacity and disaster recovery design. 300 processing entities were decommissioned - Budget $3,100,000 Million.
Sr. Program Manager
- Oversaw strategy development to assess the hospital, 20,000 workstations, 4,000 applications and 3,500 databases.
- Managed 13 field technicians and 4 engineers with the objective to harden network databases, applications, desktops for compliance with HIPPA requirements.
- Encouraged partnership with department Doctor’s and Nurse’s. Devised execution plan to remediate over 25,000 identified vulnerabilities.
- Initiated development of standardized procedures to decommission and / or consolidate over 3,000 entities saving the hospital 6,000,000 million.
- Facilitated development and rollout strategy for over 600 Doctor’s and Nurse’s.
- Managed shared online website development effort to support credit card fulfillment.
- Influenced the coordination of documenting, interpreting and communicating each region, security, functional, infrastructure, usability, rollouts, installation, and maintenance requirements.
- Provided design, build and testing oversight and influence business workaround strategies.
Product Manager / Senior Software Quality Assurance Lead / Technical Support Analyst
- Delivered complex Pharmaceutical publishing applications.
- Managed publishing applications redesigns security implications to support bi-lingual for English & Japanese languages.
- Partnered with major Pharmaceutical Directors and Japanese counterpart to coordinate documenting, interpreting and communicating, security, functional, infrastructure, usability, rollouts, installation, and maintenance requirements to mitigate impact to 20,000 frontline servicers.
- Managed twenty co-supplier QA testers located in Tokyo.
- Preformed technical system and document publishing support for high profile Pharmaceutical vendors .
- Lead the effort to document the process to conduct internal ISO standard audit.
- Authored revenue generated recommendation was successfully implemented.
Technical Support Engineer / Project Manager
- Performed UNIX and Linux servers access control and standard maintenance activities.
- Build servers and desktops from the ground up.
- Configured and provision access to application distributor servers.
- Organized desktop and application user rollout strategy.
- Developed usability procedural documentation to train technician on the new issues management tool.
- Conducted application usability and network Infrastructure connectivity technical support.
- Partnered with internal and external security team to develop robust ISO security audit processes.
- Participated in installing and configuring SQL, Oracle, Outlook and application servers and desktop computer from the ground up.
- Developed test strategy to ensure servers are functional as expected for client connection.
- Document Disaster Recovery and Performance test strategy. Wired network connection
Construction Project Manager / Customer Coordinator
- Developed detailed home construction project plan to align with customer moving date.
- Purchase and inventory lead.
- Management of customers issues to resolution.
- Performed material account receivable and payable task to reconcile to monthly ledgers