I am a multi skilled communications professional with a superb track record of managing various projects. I am experienced in managing stakeholder expectations, taking responsibility for delivering the project objectives, engaging with and managing the project team to ensure, customer expectations are met, having experience of managing suppliers, staff, subcontractors, customers and stakeholders with full controls measures in place when required.
Cross - Functional Team Leadership Organizational Development Program/Project Management Stakeholder management Strategic Planning Process Improvement Negotiations & Problem Solving Training & Motivation Change Management Budget Allocation & control (upto 1.1m) Quality Control Tender process experience customer focused self motivated CDM awareness
Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for delivering projects against agreed scope, budget, schedule & customer expectations.
- Doing this whilst supervising, directing and motivating teams of multi-discipline contractors and employees, with team sizes varying from 4 - 18 staff members at any given time.
- Monitoring risks and scope creep identifying potential problems & proactively providing solutions
- Escalating promptly any issues that may impact operations
- Producing stage plans, highlight reports, risk logs and requests for change
- Providing strategic direction during the implementation stages
- Managing customer expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Liaise with Confidential departments when a project requires CDM regulations to be applied.
- Ensuring that all requirements are met, understood and followed
- Monthly reporting on individual and team KPI’s ensuring and deficiencies are addressed
- Managing stakeholders, reviewing finances and providing financial updates as required
Regional Support Manager
- Support manager with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the installation, maintenance, network upgrades, pricing and training of various communications departments.
- I have experience with managing a team of 90+ (having 9 managers/supervisor as direct reports) and 30+ sub contractors within the team.
- Managed network growth and ensuring these elements are brought into the network as BAU
- Managing customer expectations on all elements of the network through full project lifecycle
- Ensuing that the project expansion are completed on time and in budget
- Responsible for the removal of ‘legacy equipment’, building extension and comms room transformation at the Kings Palace (Riyadh), liaising with the Customer throughput all stages
- Liaised with Government Authorities inclusive of both the Fire and Police Services. Ensuring that their networks are operational at all times, completing financial models as required
- Liaising with department managers, ensuring that any HR and quality issues are addressed
- Managed orgnaisation change, optisiming quality and driving performance throughout the region
- Delivered technical courses of instruction to military students, courses included the Confidential, digital and basic electronic principles
- Technical author, producing training material and technical documents
- Responsible for regions network elements and staff, ensuring the network was fully operational at all times.
- Establishing processes, procedures, building assets, spare parts management, maintenance and reporting on these against company KPI’s
- Translate objectives into plans, setting realistic timescales, monitoring the performance of the individual
- Manage all project based activities, ensuring that costs are kept within budget, monitor network performance and verify the deployment of the network elements