- Visionary and Goal Oriented member of IT Executive team with expertise in strategizing, planning & Architecting as well as implementaion and operational support of key cutting edge IT solutions & tools with focus on Enterprise Content Mgmt (ECM), Business Process Mgmt. (BPM), Records Management, Digital Asset/Rights Mgmts (DAM / DRM) and all related areas.
- Manage the diverse team of Application Developers and Architects as well as team of Enterprise Infrastructure Architects and Engineering that support all operations from Content Composition, Ingestion, Retrieval & distribution to Content Security & Compliance.
- Expertise in managing both onshore and offshore teams, pre - sales, benchmarking, capacity planning & calculating Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and ROI
- Excellent communicator and leader able to motivate and develop cross functional teams throughout complex IT projects and ensure operational strength.
Platforms: Weblogic, WebSphere, Oracle, Citrix, Windows, UNIX, Chordiant CRM
Tools: Java, J2EE, Struts Framework, VB, C, HTML, JSP, XML/SOAP, XSLT
ECM: IBM FileNet P8, SharePoint, Documentum, Vignette, Kofax, Google Search Appliances, Information Rights Management (IRM), Digital Asset Management, Pega, ILog Rules Engine
Corporate Vice President - ECM Head
- Drive the Content Architecture and Strategy and their consolidation within the enterprise based on the key industry drivers like Cloud Computing, Mobility and Compliance.
- Develop the shared services model for these technologies, partner with leadership across all lines of business (LOBs) by leading the ECM & Data Governance Council for effective decision making and addressing IT budget needs through Chargeback.
- Lead the consolidation of ECM/BPM and Search infrastructure through transformation and migration of all content to common platforms.
- Lead the consolidation of Digital Asset/Rights Mgmt Architecture by engaging with vendors and doing the POCs to integrate them with SharePoint, Vignette and FileNet.
- Lead the transformation of Imaging platform from IBM FileNet Capture to more advanced IBM DataCap resulting in centralized administration, more efficiency, minimizing duplication and saving IT dollars.
- Manage a team of technical architects, product vendors and service delivery (operation) resources.
- Providing technical leadership in the areas of middleware architecture, integration architecture, networking, security architecture and application design.
- Lead the EComposition Implementation project using HP Exstream and its integration with ECM platform
- Champion the best practices and enforce adherence to program standards across all disciplines.
- Status and progress reporting to the upper management and escalation of issues and work through their resolution to minimize impact to schedule and budget.
- Analyzed existing hardware infrastructure and software products to ensure effective decisions can be made on acquiring any new technologies versus using the existing ones.
- Identified optimum software product vendor thorough cost-benefit analysis and presented winning solution to client.
- Continued with project after successful solution development as Delivery Manager to implement new Document Management program, manage budget allocations and monitor and reported on performance to client executives.
- Spearheaded the Records Management analysis engaging with the compliance group (Chief Compliance Office) and implemented the Records Management & Archival strategy using TRIM and FileNet Records Manager.
- Architected the Imaging/Scanning solution with Document Processing add-ons like OCRs and Barcode readers to minimize the data entry effort and automate the segregation of work to various work queues (Workflow using FileNet BPM)