- Skilled Technical Writer who provides logical and detailed project documentation with associated MIS.
- Creative thinker and expert at researching, authenticating, developing, testing, and documenting processes and procedures to preserve critical information and provide structure and organization long - term.
- Accomplished Communications Project Manager with a history of organizing and guiding project teams, and ensuring that all project details are successfully completed on-time and within budget parameters.
- Proven at the creation and delivery of complex, large-scale communications initiatives.
- Multi-year track record as an expert Technical Writer and Editor.
- Specialist at documentation and process development.
- Skilled in closing projects on time and within budget.
- Proven leader with a reputation for “getting the job done.”
- Unique ability to identify and address related project issues and orchestrate resolutions.
- Accomplished at developing a wide variety of communications tools.
- Expert MIS development skills.
Policy and Procedures Manager
- Manage the coordination of OCSE projects for five (5) Technical Writers;
- Develop and maintain project plans for each writer;
- Revise existing documentation standards as necessary;
- Review and approve edits to scope, content, and format as requested by the client for all current procedure projects;
- Ensure the completion of procedures in a timely and efficient manner in alignment with the project plan;
- Create tools for Procedures Writers to ensure quality and content standards are met; i.e., Change of Scope forms; Testing spreadsheet; client Submission Letter templates; procedure manual template; Visio guidelines, etc.;
- Institute processes to facilitate the writers project development; i.e., Client Scope Meetings;
- Meet with client SMEs and all levels of client senior management team regarding development of projects; and
- Coordinate priorities with the Project Director and Curriculum Development Manager, based on client direction.
Project Manager - DBS Operations / Technical Writer
- Joint Venture Rebranding Initiative (MSSB) Project Team - Corporate rollout of all rebranded print items to the field. All affected print media was rebranded and shipped by the official announcement date. Resolved (700+) field issues.
- Regional Check Processing Project Team - Built, equipped, and staffed six Regional Check Print Centers at strategic locations across the country, enabling the Corporate Client to shorten the delivery timeframe of customer dividend checks to two days.