- Results - oriented professional with the ability to communicate ideas clearly in both technical and user friendly language; orally and written.
- Problem-solver and decision maker with diverse experience in project management and finance, as well as aspects of office support, organization, coordination and administration.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment while demonstrating discipline, self-reliance, dependability and good judgment.
- Enthusiastic communicator with analytical skills; ability to developed detailed reports such as project development methodologies, program status reports as well as possible impacts to the project timeline.
- Big-picture visionary with the ability to understand how daily operations shape results and goals.
- Critical Competencies: Advanced administrative skills, proficiency with database applications, ability to work efficiently, follow directions as described and work independently or as a member of a team.
Program Coordinator/ Analyst
- Liaised with the Project team as well as Infrastructure groups and Application teams to implement Business Service Management (BSM) methodology to monitor and measure Confidential Services.
- Coordinated efforts among external vendors and different Confidential verticals to ensure cost and time effective implementation of the program.
- Developed and managed project plans to monitor project implementation progress and deliverables ;Identified and pursued risk and issues resulting in a smooth implementation
- Created and updated Service Level Agreements, Data Flow Diagrams, Business/Functional Requirements Documents, Testing Strategies and other SDLC related documents
- Executed UAT Testing to ensure end-to-end solutions delivered where all those required by the business.
- Assisted in the reporting, tracking and organization of all IMS Project Hardware Acquisitions in preparation for the conversion life cycle/migrations.
- Created, maintained and effectively executed project plans and project schedules, which included defining activities and dependencies against the project proposed timeline.
- Managed the project development process to include monitoring project scope and change control processes.
- Coordinated and produced weekly Management reports including Project Status summary, change request log, IMS dashboard, financial summary, SharePoint development Item report as well as risks and issues logs
- Managed all IMS Project process, artifacts and templates on SharePoint for use by all project stakeholders.
- Assisted in the coordination of all Basel II compliance efforts within the Citizens Bank delivery and compliance teams.
- Provided technical and administrative support to the business impact analysis (BIA) project currently underway.
- Updated a relational database with results from completed business impact analysis documents as well as maintained all project workstream timelines as well as issues and risk logs.
- Guided, managed and coordinated the planning, development and maintenance of each project to stay on track to succession; Interfaced with mid to senior management in regards to project status and follow up items
- Maintained a program outlined file system and ensured compliance in updating all required documentation.
- Assisted with Financial Reporting requiring extensive MS Excel and PowerPoint efficiency ;Constructed Flow Chart Diagrams using Visio to document issue tracking process and procedures.
- Coordinated project meetings, developed team agenda, captured meeting minutes, and generated weekly status reports.
- Provided assistance to the Program Managers in support of their critical projects, leveraged technical skills to streamline redundant functions.
- Collaborated with the Client technical community to implement a Global repository (such as SharePoint)
Assistant Project Manager
- Developed project plans, project timelines, task lists, project tracking reports, project status reports, change management, defect management and risk management reports.
- Exposure to steering committee and senior management status meetings.
- Collected, tracked and maintained all outstanding project issues using a Lotus notes database or a Calligo repository database.
- Facilitated the weekly status meetings where all outstanding issues and risks were reviewed with Project Team.